Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My girlfriend is hurt because she was going to surprise me with my name tattooed on her, and I told her that I think it should wait until we are married.

Thus creating a situation in which you will be The Good Guy, if she decides to dump you.

How's that for irony?

My girlfriend is hurt because she was going to surprise me with my name tattooed on her, and I told her that I think it should wait until we are married.

That would be kinda awkward in the future... When I come down and we go to the beach and me and your girlfriend have matching tattoos...

Yeah...I'd start running now if I were you :ols:

Nah, I love her. She loves tats (has almost two full sleeves and a few more), and she wanted to express her love that way. I'm flattered, but it's something that should probably wait.

Thus creating a situation in which you will be The Good Guy, if she decides to dump you.

How's that for irony?

Eh, couldn't care less about that :ols:

That would be kinda awkward in the future... When I come down and we go to the beach and me and your girlfriend have matching tattoos...

...but you don't go to beach in the nude so it wouldn't be seen :paranoid:

Suggestion to fix it all 4Lyf.

Have her get a tat that reps you without the name but not something so obvious. That way she gets what she wants and feels good about it, and you won't have that type of pressure just yet. I mean jeez you are still just a young guy.

I know a guy that has a tat of a piece of candy to rep his lady ( It looks stupid ) but it's super small and can easily be covered if they broke up.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

...but you don't go to beach in the nude so it wouldn't be seen :paranoid:

You have been to South Beach right ? Doesn't leave much room left... :ols:

Suggestion to fix it all 4Lyf.

Have her get a tat that reps you without the name but not something so obvious. That way she gets what she wants and feels good about it, and you won't have that type of pressure just yet. I mean jeez you are still just a young guy.

I know a guy that has a tat of a piece of candy to rep his lady ( It looks stupid ) but it's super small and can easily be covered if they broke up.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

You have been to South Beach right ? Doesn't leave much room left... :ols:

That's a pretty good idea.

...and I have spent nights on South Beach. One with IONTOP ;)

Dude. Seriously? That is so gross.

:ols:

I knew that'd be your response when I saw my notifications. I love it :cloud9:

You are slow. :ols: I had mine taken out about 10 years ago.

It's bull****! I thought I wouldn't get them. At least this set is growing in slightly away from the roots of my molars. Maybe I won't need them out :fingersx:

...and I have spent nights on South Beach. One with IONTOP ;)

Did you two cruise Ocean Drive in his Saturn ? Just teasing him. haha.

...Hey, my one wisdom tooth didn't grow in until my 30's. Dentist told me he could leave it or pull it. I told him to just take it out. It's really not that bad.

I had a dream we drafted RG3 last night.

I was in the car driving somewhere, and it was "breaking news" on espn radio. I pulled out my phone to check extremeskins and the site was crashed from the activity. Oh how I wish my dream becomes reality...

So in your dream you were driving around during the NFL Draft???

Obviously he has a TV mounted in his vehicle. Probably a 30-35 inch HDTV, replacing the dash. He can push buttons on the TV to control his heat. And he probably has super powers like Isaac Mendez in Heroes... Except he sees the future without painting it... So he knew Indy took Luck #1.

Don't question the man!!! :)

Nothing wrong with that.

It seriously is like watching a spelling bee competition.

I would rather be driving around. Typically, I am watching for updates and such but it doesn't do much to get me riled up these days.

Reminds me of this thing that dropped last week. Chick got a tattoo of a dude's face on her bicep. Said tattoo:

1.jpg

They proceeded to have a facebook convo about it. Too long to post on the board. Well worth the read though.

http://www.strangebeaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wacko/2.jpg

(Wouldn't be surprised if this was already posted here but whatever.)

Nothing wrong with that.

It seriously is like watching a spelling bee competition.

I would rather be driving around. Typically, I am watching for updates and such but it doesn't do much to get me riled up these days.

Yeah it's pretty boring. I watch the Skins make their first round draft pick, then lose all interest.

I'm not a fan of college football, so I don't know who 90% of the draftees are anyway.

Watching Top Chef

These chefs are talking with their MENTORS

I've never had a mentor ever, I don't think. I've had professors who I have spent one semester yet, but no prolonged mentor for like 5 or 6 years. I don't need that

---------- Post added February-29th-2012 at 05:44 PM ----------

I guess the closest people I have to mentors are my broadcasters

My guys I heard growing up which helped me refine my play by play to the expertise it is today

People like the late Larry Munson and Woody Durham and Jim Hunter and Johnny Holliday and the legend himself Frank Herzog. "Touchdown Washington Redskins!"

Well. Storm came in right on time. Just in time for the commuters. First real big storm of the Winter. Too bad I'm working in the a.m.. Be kind of cool to go out for a drive later tonight. :) Currently on a couple of spots on the highway a few miles from where I live courtesy of UDOT.

snowi80.jpg[/img]

Archived