Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Caps win 2 in a row.

Nats lock up Zimmerman.

Redskins maybe close to trading for RG3.

Wizards aren't event the worst team in their division.

Good time to be a DC Sports Fan.

Plus I'm back early from my mandated "vacation." :ols:

The Caps should be winning more than 2 games in a row. C'mon man. Be excited when they go on a real win streak.

I need more inspiration for my Creative Writing Fiction class short story. Sigh. Once I start writing, I'll be set, I seriously have writer's block cause I'm so nervous to turn it into the class.

Last night's dunk contest was easily the worst ever. I wish last year's wasn't rigged because the quality of dunks in that were great.

Also last night I was at a bar with a date and she went to the bathroom. A beautiful white girl walks up to the bar (my date was Hispanic) and I struck up a conversation. She ended up being a waitress there. I could tell she was feeling me and she asked my name and where I lived. In my head I was like I need to get the digits quick before my date comes back but sure enough she comes back to the bar and I needed to stop the conversation. Dammit. The one that got away. Hopefully she'll be there next Saturday.

Completely agreed. Matter of fact all props need to be abolished other than jumping over stuff but even that is old. I'd rather see a nice well executed dunk, sort of like this.

Nothing elaborate, just a nice seamless dunk that requires great timing and athleticism. I remember thinking Blake shouldn't have even advanced to the second round last year.

RGIII has good taste.
Elaborate.

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 02:50 PM ----------

Don't think I could care LESS about the Oscars today. At least last year I wanted Portman to win.

Harry Potter was screwed :mad:

Oracle SQL Developer is being highly uncooperative. First SID errors. Now "invalid username / password"

The username and password are ap. They were defined by the book. The file I input is straight from the damn book. And then you want to tell me it's invalid when the book says it's correct?

Stupid computer.

Check the syntax in your file. SQL is very picky about missed quotations and function parameters.

the nationals are clearly the best chance to win a title soon. Then it would have to be the redskins and then followed by the caps
You're joking, right?:ols: I don't even follow the NHL, but I know the answer to this is the Caps. I would even put the Redskins next. A team can go from the outhouse (Niners) to the penthouse in the NFL a lot faster than they can in baseball. Not to mention, the Nats are in perhaps the toughest division in baseball. C'mon.

Check the syntax in your file. SQL is very picky about missed quotations and function parameters.

I import a connection straight from the book files. I changed SID to orcl, so I don't get SID errors anymore. Now I can't access ap, om, or the other one without a damn error.

oraclesqlerror.jpg

Very frustrating, considering it would really help if I could use SQL Developer instead of SQL*Plus / Oracle XE database website interface

I import a connection straight from the book files. I changed SID to orcl, so I don't get SID errors anymore. Now I can't access ap, om, or the other one without a damn error.

Very frustrating, considering it would really help if I could use SQL Developer instead of SQL*Plus / Oracle XE database website interface

If you don't change the SID and use the same username and password, what happens? Cause it looks to me like the SID doesn't recognize that username/password combo so there may be a print error in the book.

Ever lie down for a minute and end up falling asleep for 1-1.5 hours? Happened to me a few hours ago; totally disoriented when you awaken :ols:

Lookie what I found at Harris Teeter today :drool:

white%20castle.jpg

Only instead of 6, 16 :hungry:

I recently noticed how much ambient light there is in my apartment: 2 alarms (1 set 15 minutes later). microwave clock, TV clock, WII and PS2 lights, and various computer lights.

Is it the Chinese Year of the Skunk? 'Cuz the vile lil bastids are comin' outta the woodwork around here. I have counted 8 in the last week turned into skunk placemats on the roads, and there are a couple more out back that need runnin over......

http://twitter.com/slmandel/statuses/173963755649110016

RT @ESPNRachel: Huge congratulations to #ESPN college football analyst Ed Cunningham for winning an Oscar for the movie #Undefeated!

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/McMurphyCBS/statuses/173965279729172481

Hugo now has enough wins it has become first team in 2012 that's bowl eligible

Is it the Chinese Year of the Skunk? 'Cuz the vile lil bastids are comin' outta the woodwork around here. I have counted 8 in the last week turned into skunk placemats on the roads, and there are a couple more out back that need runnin over......

YOT dragon, but i hear skunks make interesting pets.

it's pretty annoying when a movie ive never heard of does gets so many oscars... and not only that, but it's a silent film.

Archived