Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I dated guys who didn't like sports as much as I do. It sucked. I don't know how guys who love sports date girls who don't.
So I've already come to the conclusion that who ever I marry needs to be a big sports fan. How else will we enjoy VCU and Redskin games together?:ols:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to date a guy who didn't like sports. BORING! Actually, I only really care that he likes football. And baseball, too. I don't care if he's interested in anything else.

And I actually like it that my boyfriend's not a Redskins fan.

and p.s. i also made this post to see the number in my profile section change!

Man I ain't care whether my significant other likes sports or not

Not an issue

I wouldn't say a issue. I just think it would be simpler in the long run. Not every girl is gonna be exactly understanding about someone being a big sports fan. That's not good if your season ticket holder or like to go see a team play on a regular basis.

Great comment from today at work. Background: We open up 1/2 the indoor field for what we call "Toddler Time" for 2 hours Monday through Friday. We set up bounce houses and throw out some soccer balls,footballs and such so that moms and/or dads can bring in the little ones who aren't in school to run off some energy and get out some,(this is a good thing at this time of year here). It's supervise your own kids type thing right now. If we can,(those of us working up front),we'll take a trip out there to check on things,but parents are responsible for their kids out there. Go figure. Back to the great comment.

Little one gets away and wanders off field and in to lobby. Dad finally notices and runs out to get kid and bring him back on to the field. At that time,one of the guys who works there walks by the dad. Brief conversation as follows.

Dad: "You guys need baby gates here."

Employee: "We have them already. They're called parents."

:D

Even if you don't watch 30 Rock, check out the last episode (Hulu). Steve Buscemi and the rest were absolutely off-the-charts funny.:)

---------- Post added February-18th-2012 at 10:17 AM ----------

Just seeing if the thread still works.

Some folks who have trouble at times have found that instead of clicking on the current page, click on one of the early page options, and then after it loads, click on the last. That often works better.

I'm 27 years old, last night I got ID'd at a movie theater going to a rated R movie(Safehouse, which I thought was great btw). I mean I know I look young but come on I look at least 18.

Haha. Last weekend I did not get ID'd when buying beer at the grocery store. I think this is the first time I've NOT been ID'd when buying alcohol at a store. (I've not been ID'd at bars several times)

Archived