Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So is one racist if he or she hates everyone?

Nope, makes you normal, just fake it and be nice and then say "I'd like to thank the academy..." Works for us bartenders all the time!!

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 09:10 AM ----------

Larry, I had to LOL on that one!! My husband is a knowledge geek, so it's really good when it directly applies. Hail!

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 09:11 AM ----------

Did you get a concussion?

Nope no head trauma, this also isn't the first time I've had concussion like symptoms after physical exertion. Two years in a row after my first flag football game of our season I ended up with a crazy headache, lost my peripheral vision, and was throwing up for hours. I thought that was definitely a concussion but we videotape out games and so I was able to go back and confirm no shots to the head.

Wow... I went over to (stay with me) the house that the girl I like's that I'm mutual friends with. And her roommate was saying that she said "Yeah It should be a good night, a bunch of people are coming over and Dave's going to be here" and then at the end of the night I go home... Alone... I don't get this girl...

This concludes the 1986 time I've asked for relationship advice on this board...

Maybe she's not looking for just sex.

???? did you have something to say ?:old:

:ols:

Yeah, about that, my phone was futzing up. I typed and hit "submit," and my post just vanished, lol. I tried a second time and the same thing happened.

I was going to say that I was in DC last night too. After hanging out at my buddies house I decided just to take a cruise down Pennsylvania Ave/Independence, and a few other places. I actually hadn't even seen the MLK Memorial firsthand until last night, as I rarely travel through that area anymore, unless I'm catching a Heat/Wizards game (which I'm pissed as hell that I missed, though I probably would've had to answer sveral hundred "Do you live in Miami???" questions again like I have the last few times I've gone).

I witnessed sort a somewhat funny, but potentally fatal situation also when I saw this dude (who was most likely hammered out of his mind) doing some Michael Jackson-esque dance routine, almost get destroyed by a taxi driver. Dude started walking backward (most likely an attempt at a moonwalk) and ended up in the street, and jumped out of the way in time. He was about 2 feet away from becoming a chalk outline.

I miss football :( :cry:

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the offseason. It's going to be packed with storylines (hopefully none of them involve us). I'm still asshurt over the Giants winning the Super Bowl, and seeing as how that game ended, I may never get over it, even though I don't particularly care all that much for the Patriots. The sooner the Combine/FA starts, the better.

:ols:

Yeah, about that, my phone was futzing up. I typed and hit "submit," and my post just vanished, lol. I tried a second time and the same thing happened.

I was going to say that I was in DC last night too. After hanging out at my buddies house I decided just to take a cruise down Pennsylvania Ave/Independence, and a few other places. I actually hadn't even seen the MLK Memorial firsthand until last night, as I rarely travel through that area anymore, unless I'm catching a Heat/Wizards game (which I'm pissed as hell that I missed, though I probably would've had to answer sveral hundred "Do you live in Miami???" questions again like I have the last few times I've gone).

I witnessed sort a somewhat funny, but potentally fatal situation also when I saw this dude (who was most likely hammered out of his mind) doing some Michael Jackson-esque dance routine, almost get destroyed by a taxi driver. Dude started walking backward (most likely an attempt at a moonwalk) and ended up in the street, and jumped out of the way in time. He was about 2 feet away from becoming a chalk outline.

haha it was crazy. not sure if u saw the limos around the city. 40 limos around town racing for clues. we booked it at the lincoln memorial, capital building, dupont, F street, H street lol

Nope no head trauma, this also isn't the first time I've had concussion like symptoms after physical exertion. Two years in a row after my first flag football game of our season I ended up with a crazy headache, lost my peripheral vision, and was throwing up for hours. I thought that was definitely a concussion but we videotape out games and so I was able to go back and confirm no shots to the head.

You should go to the doctor about that.

Courses right now have been awfully lacking in HW

We just turned in a folder once and I've taken the course for 3 weeks :ols:

Teacher says there'll bbe more HW soon. Eww, Romo playing golf on TV

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 05:39 PM ----------

LMAO Belichick golfing on TV

Got the visor on lmao

Archived