Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

His posts are gone now :ols:

He done got hacked.

Or he's just stupid.

---------- Post added February-8th-2012 at 08:48 AM ----------

So last night I was trying go to the gas station on the way home. I had to make a left turn to get into the station, and there was a pretty good amount of traffic going both ways. So I pull up across from the entrance and put my blinker on. Waiting...waiting....I notice there's a break in traffic coming up, and once this red car goes by, I will be good to go. So I get ready to turn, and what do you know happens, this stupid ***** literally stops right between me and the entrance to the gas station, leaving at least 1.5 car lengths between her and the stopped car in front of her. To top it off, she did not move (despite me giving her the death stare) until the light changed and the guy 1.5 car lengths ahead of her started to move. I attached an illustration. Sorry my paint skills aren't top notch, but hopefully you get the idea.

xbdzio.jpg

So Gisele is talking and Jacobs is not allowed to reply? He just supposed to sit there and take it

Come on

Jacobs has a right to chirp back...I know we are all Redskins fans here but don't let your fan card blind you from approaching issues in an impartial manner. Jacobs was hilarious to say that

So Gisele is talking and Jacobs is not allowed to reply? He just supposed to sit there and take it

Come on

Jacobs has a right to chirp back...I know we are all Redskins fans here but don't let your fan card blind you from approaching issues in an impartial manner. Jacobs was hilarious to say that

I'd say the same thing if Cooley (my favorite Redskin said that). What did Gisele specifically say about him? And even if she did, he should be a man and shrug it off. He can't respect a woman?

I am a huge advocate of women

I have always been talking about how they should be paid equally in salary with men

But him telling her to shut up isn't that bad

I'm the kind of guy that believes you don't tell a woman to shut up. Be a man and walk away. Other Giants players either didn't comment on it or said it was her right to say what she did. Also, the "stay cute" part just wreaks of a misogynistic pig.

I'm the kind of guy that believes you don't tell a woman to shut up. Be a man and walk away. Other Giants players either didn't comment on it or said it was her right to say what she did. Also, the "stay cute" part just wreaks of a misogynistic pig.

Exactly how I feel. Who cares what she said?!

1) It was in the heat of the moment right after they loss and

2) What does it matter? She's sticking up for her husband

Jacobs is a punk.

Come on

Jacobs is a total ass, but I still laughed. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Come on

She didn't say anything to Jacobs. So what did he have to sit there and take?

Archived