Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is it every time Rocky is on its almost impossible to turn off??? Tired today...

Because each time you watch it, you think "THIS time, he's gonna beat Apollo!"

Why is it that I rarely watch any of my DVDs, but if any movie that I own on DVD comes on TV, I am absolutely glued to it? Do commercials make movies better?

Weather man EPIC FAIL.

The weather guys on every channel called for a "dusting" overnight, well that dusting turned out to be 6 inches. And there's ice underneath the fresh snow. And that's all on top of the 23 inches we got on Friday...

Morning commute is a disaster. There are accidents all over the place. I passed multiple accidents including a school bus on my way in. My boss came in this morning, he stopped by my desk and said "the ****ing weather guy got it WRONG." he was pissed :ols: :ols:

Man this story about the Powell guy whos wife went missing and then he killed his sons and himself is just crazy...they are saying he hit both of his sons in the neck with a hatchet before he started the fire...very sad. Feel very bad for the wife's family....smh

Insane, don't even know what to say. Kinda wish he survived so someone could get medieval with him.

Read that the boy had been starting to talk about the camping trip.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," Downing said. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

Insane, don't even know what to say. Kinda wish he survived so someone could get medieval with him.

Read that the boy had been starting to talk about the camping trip.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," Downing said. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

Yea, I heard that too. Its sickening.

Has anyone heard rumblings of a severe terror alert for the U.S.?

I have a friend who's in the know - I've verified this - posting on Facebook warning of something going on. Here's a few of his comments:

TERROR ALERT LEVEL - (SEVERE) Here we go, buckle up folks !!

about an hour ago ·

....I have sources telling me major **** is about to go down and the USA is well aware of it.

36 minutes ago

I don't watch for-profit news...The govt is never going to warn anyone of anything. I'm just telling everyone to watch their six.

22 minutes ago

They're never going to elevate it. It can't be a surprise if they warn us, I'm telling you.

15 minutes ago

So you understand "sources" means my contacts, not the media or govt. There ain't gonna be any alert....

11 minutes ago

Active military and foreign service officers

(on sources)

...so yeah, he's not a nutcase, but I don't know what to make of this.

Archived