Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So Belichick ignored the post-game interview? I haven't seen a guy skip out on a deserved thrashing like that since Bubble Screen said there was no way Kansas would lose to VCU.

LOL

ROASTED

---------- Post added February-5th-2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

Also, with football over, ESPN can now commit to showing generic NBA highlights and 150-148 games 99% of the time, until April. Great job ESPN!

I don't get this whole "we swept the Superbowl champs" thing. Um, hello guys. We finished 5-11 and looked like **** doing it. The Giants now have an elite QB and another superbowl win. Sweeping them means nothing, so quit trying to act like it does.

:applause::applause:

Honestly, is this what it has come to? Being happy we beat the eventual champion. F the Giants.

---------- Post added February-5th-2012 at 10:56 PM ----------

This was one of the more boring and uneventful Super Bowls of all time.

The 4th quarter was fantastic. What do you need, 90-87?

thats why i was rooting for them lol
Fraud. I mean, go buy their gear and become a fan. You're obviously a Giants fan now if you wanted them to win over the Redskins. And you were saying you were rooting for them in another thread "without" mentioning any money. You were even "trying" to defend it, as if that's even possible...:ols:

Fraud. I mean, go buy their gear and become a fan. You're obviously a Giants fan now if you wanted them to win over the Redskins. And you were saying you were rooting for them in another thread "without" mentioning any money. You were even "trying" to defend it, as if that's even possible...:ols:

i just do it to piss you off since you are my avid follower. i have realized that you read all my post so i write stuff just to piss you off and you fall for it every time lol

i just do it to piss you off since you are my avid follower. i have realized that you read all my post so i write stuff just to piss you off and you fall for it every time lol
Yeah, ok. You're not pissing me off. I actually pity you. You're the one calling yourself a Redskins fan, yet are absolutely giddy the Giants won their 4th ring. That makes you look bad, dude. And you're just now bringing the money thing into it. You never once mentioned it in the SOW thread, where you were getting piled on for rooting for the Giants.

Too late, man. You're now a Giants fan. Like I said, treat yourself to some of their SB gear.

Yeah, ok. You're not pissing me off. I actually pity you. You're the one calling yourself a Redskins fan, yet are absolutely giddy the Giants won their 4th ring. That makes you look bad, dude. And you're just now bringing the money thing into it. You never once mentioned it in the SOW thread, where you were getting piled on for rooting for the Giants.

Too late, man. You're now a Giants fan. Like I said, treat yourself to some of their SB gear.

i forget i need your approval to be a fan. kthanxbye! see you responded. i just love it! i am making someone on the internet mad because of the nonsense i post lol

Listen

Me and skinfan2k have had our differences occasionally and butted heads

But why are you so concerned with the team he picks? Just because you are a Redskins fan doesn't mean you HAVE to root for the Patriots. It's not law. Law is everyone in Maryland hating Duke. That's a law in the state of Maryland, look it up.

Back off and worry about how the NBA will dominate Sportscenter highlights for the next 3 months with no-defense games and generic dunks. :ols: Real shame how the NBA has deteriorated. I used to be such a fan. It's awful now. It's like every game is the Pro Bowl.

Getting all these "Get your Giants Superbowl Gear" emails. I wanna break my phone right now.
Now you're gonna see a lot more Giants fans around, too. This is their 2nd ring in the last 5 years. Plus they knocked off the hated Pats both times. I imagine a lot of folks are gonna hop on their wagon now. Sickening.

What sucks, though, is I wanna be happy for Eli. He seems like a good dude. But being on the hated Giants, I can't.

**** the Giants.

The 4th quarter was fantastic. What do you need, 90-87?

It was alright but overall the game didn't have any WOW moments. Manningham's catch was nice but honestly, sideline catches like that are made all the time. Then there were all the Patriot mistakes like dropped passes and Brady's pick. The Giants having to burn two timeouts. I could go on and on.

It was a decent game but just...boring and uneventful compared to recent Super Bowls.

Listen

Me and skinfan2k have had our differences occasionally and butted heads

But why are you so concerned with the team he picks? Just because you are a Redskins fan doesn't mean you HAVE to root for the Patriots. It's not law. Law is everyone in Maryland hating Duke. That's a law in the state of Maryland, look it up.

Back off and worry about how the NBA will dominate Sportscenter highlights for the next 3 months with no-defense games and generic dunks. :ols: Real shame how the NBA has deteriorated. I used to be such a fan. It's awful now. It's like every game is the Pro Bowl.

i know do i need to write all my thoughts in my posts. i come to ES to start fires as i do with all my friends. i say something out of the ordinary and let other people argue and see where my brushfire leads to a meltdown lol

Archived