Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, it's just now he does his acting without all the homo-erotica.

~Bang

He still wrestles, too. And you take that back, Bang! :ols:

WWE is my guilty pleasure. I watched wrestling all through growing up, and as fake as it is as far as outcomes go, I still really enjoy it. I can't sit and watch an entire show, but I DVR RAW and fast forward through to the storyline stuff and good matches.

Rock is wrestling John Cena at WrestleMania. Mania is going to be pretty cool, and going to a Mania is on my bucket list.

But I can understand why a lot of people mock wrasslin', too. Just something I grew up enjoying and never really shook :)

He still wrestles, too. And you take that back, Bang! :ols:

WWE is my guilty pleasure. I watched wrestling all through growing up, and as fake as it is as far as outcomes go, I still really enjoy it. I can't sit and watch an entire show, but I DVR RAW and fast forward through to the storyline stuff and good matches.

Rock is wrestling John Cena at WrestleMania. Mania is going to be pretty cool, and going to a Mania is on my bucket list.

But I can understand why a lot of people mock wrasslin', too. Just something I grew up enjoying and never really shook :)

I dont watch it anymore but i went to a Mania when it was at Ford field..it was awesome. Something i will never forget.

Welp, the entire Denver metro area is shutdown. All schools, local and federal gov't closed today. 234 flights have been cancelled at Denver International Airport.

11 inches of snow so far, 25 by the time it's all done. 40 MPH winds, causing blizzard conditions. It started snowing Thursday at 5:30, and it's supposed to snow NON-STOP until Saturday at 3:00 PM. About 36 hours straight.

Welp, the entire Denver metro area is shutdown. All schools, local and federal gov't closed today. 234 flights have been cancelled at Denver International Airport.

11 inches of snow so far, 25 by the time it's all done. 40 MPH winds, causing blizzard conditions. It started snowing Thursday at 5:30, and it's supposed to snow NON-STOP until Saturday at 3:00 PM. About 36 hours straight.

Damn!!! Good luck!

KEep that snow out of here

I dont' want to shovel snow or beat snow off cars damn it

I got a strategy I want to implement when it snows big here again. I am going to shovel around my cars during the snow. And try to shovel it in a way that when the plow comes threw, it doesn't bury me. It probably won't work, but that's not going to stop me from trying. :D

Between the edge-of-your-seat action and the most beautiful music, if the last 15 minutes of "Last of the Mohicans" doesn't give you goosebumps, you're not a fan of cinema. :)

I just sat down and watched this movie in its entirety for the first time in like 10+ years, and I was ****ing blown away as if it was my first time seeing it. Daniel Day Lewis, I bow in your presence.

Between the edge-of-your-seat action and the most beautiful music, if the last 15 minutes of "Last of the Mohicans" doesn't give you goosebumps, you're not a fan of cinema. :)

I just sat down and watched this movie in its entirety for the first time in like 10+ years, and I was ****ing blown away as if it was my first time seeing it. Daniel Day Lewis, I bow in your presence.

Agreed. Love that movie.

Haven't shaved in about 3 weeks and am considering not shaving again until 2013. This should be fun. :ols:

As long as you have the ability to grow a real beard and it doesn't end up looking like a pedostache.

I haven't clean shaved for the last 8 months. I trim up my beard regularly, but I leave it at a decent length.

My random thought: just over 1 month til I leave for India. March 8th can't get here any sooner.

Archived