Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm really disappointed that the SOW: New Uniforms thread got shut down, that thread was one of the best in a while. It's a shame that people are so ****ing stupid. I'm sitting there reading through the thread as people are warning others not to quote pictures and they STILL continued to do it.

:hammer:

I hope it is reincarnated in some way, and this time around people can get a clue.

LOL What?...Internet tough guy? All I said is that you were wrong to be rooting for the Giants to beat the Pats. Yeah, I called you out on your fandom. Who wouldn't?. It's ridiculous to be a Redskins fan and root for your division rival to win a Super Bowl. Especially when them winning would give them 4 Lombardis to our 3.

who ****in cares? its our fault for sucking so much

Should probably eat more than two meals a day

Starving here

I'm a two meal a day guy myself. Two large meals does worse for the body than three regular sized meals. I wish the opposite were true.

Just have a bowl of Cheerios around 9 am, then a sandwich around 12:30, then you can have a Chipotle burrito at 6:00 pm. That's what I've been trying to do lately.

I love love love February. My birthday, Valentine's Day, and it usually has a nice big snow storm. And short!

I want to do something for my birthday this year. I never really do anything. Any ideas? My birthday celebrating time falls on President's Day Weekend, so prices are always jacked up. I wanted to go to Atlantic City, but I have never been and I've been to Vegas multiple times and I think Atlantic City will be a disappointment.

I love love love February. My birthday, Valentine's Day, and it usually has a nice big snow storm. And short!

I want to do something for my birthday this year. I never really do anything. Any ideas? My birthday celebrating time falls on President's Day Weekend, so prices are always jacked up. I wanted to go to Atlantic City, but I have never been and I've been to Vegas multiple times and I think Atlantic City will be a disappointment.

Go to Vegas!

I am going back on march 15 with everything paid I can't wait.

who ****in cares? its our fault for sucking so much

Fwiw, I'm going to give you "friendly older-guy fellow-member advice" (unasked for I know) and not a mod view....you've been around awhile, you have a lot of posts, and your share of good ones, but you've made a lot of posts of fairly questionable behavior/judgment, and fairly often, the last year or more. You may want to just check things out a bit, or not. :D

Now more from a mod's view, you user note history is not in your favor, and in these days of B2A, many who have been around for a long time are being shown the door. That's not to be a threat or an intimidation, it's a caution because I care (board-wise) about most posters that aren't complete *******s.

So you might want to be cognizant that your posts aren't even close to violating any rules since folks with extensive records of violations are among the quickest to be punted these days when they get another one. And, if it's no biggy or you feel like "well **** you guys anyway" that's fine too. :ols:

depends if you want to do the nightlife. its a much more calmer at AC. you can have fun, and not so much black out type of drunk. if you are going only for the gambling, why not just go to Charlestown?

Hey, I'm a February baby too!!!! (10th) :D

If you do go to AC stay at The Borgata that place is beautiful.

I plan on getting a little drunk this year and just having fun.

If you've been to Vegas DON'T go to AC. A couple of friends and I went a year after we went to Vegas and it was so depressing.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

depends if you want to do the nightlife. its a much more calmer at AC. you can have fun, and not so much black out type of drunk. if you are going only for the gambling, why not just go to Charlestown?

I don't like to gamble. I will play a few rounds of blackjack, but that's not why I love Vegas. I love going to the hotels and walking around and just seeing the sights and crazy people...and the fact that anything goes there.

The girl on House Hunters went to VT and her dog's name is Beamer. Awesome.

On another note, I finally have a consistent schedule that allows me to go ride my horse 4 times a week. I'm ecstatic, to say the least :)

Which one? You remember a name? I know I'm gonna catch hell for this, but I love that show. It's always fun trying to guess which place the couple (or single person) will choose. However, one thing I can't stand is the people looking for a house (usually the dude) and they critique EVERYTHING about the house. You know the ones, that act like they know more than the realtor. That bugs the hell out of me. I like it when that realtor woman calls them out on it, too.

---------- Post added February-2nd-2012 at 01:04 AM ----------

Welp, they're calling for a blizzard warning tomorrow. 12-16 inches of snow with 50 mph winds.

Gonna be fun...

I know Denver is probably beautiful, but there's no way I could live there. I can't stand snow. It wouldn't be so bad if people down here actually knew how to drive in it, though. Still hate it. Because I usually have to end up going to work, anyway.

Archived