Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have to work in lab in the morning so I take classes at night. Only three times a week though.

---------- Post added February-1st-2012 at 11:13 AM ----------

Yeah, don't care. Just please don't post NSFW pictures in a thread that isn't labeled NSFW up top.

I'm sure someone else has posted pics NSFW before.

We need the Daily Babe thread back :(

I have a hard time hating the Pats too. I respect the hell out of Brady and especially am a fan of Wes Welker.

2 guys that shouldn't play at the level that they do.

Yeah, compare Brady, who's had to WORK for everything, to that spoiled brat Eli, who's had everything handed to him (including which team he went to for crying out loud) on a silver platter.

Hate the Pats. I hate their phony fanbase.

I lived there and know they barely cared about any sport besides baseball.

I think Brady is great, one of the best of all time.

I think coach lil Bill is overrated, but at the same time deserves due credit.

I am not worried about the Giants winning another Super Bowl. I think they are the better overall team. I wanted the 49ers to be in this spot, but I will certainly root for the Giants over the Patriots.

I hate any team that wins all the time, it's disgusting. Boston is the worst right now, because they have winners in every sport.

Hey you chowda-eating rubes, how about maybe letting one DC team win a championship before you start competing for another? Stop being stingy with the rings.

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-spray-tan-period-poll-photos-etta-james-funeral

Christina Aguilera has been the talk of the town ever since her performance at Etta James' funeral.

When the "Dirrty" singer paid tribute to the deceased soul legend with a rendition of her hit "At Last," Xtina's voice wasn't what had people talking. It was the mysterious liquid dripping down her leg!

Everyone has been speculating about the liquid, with many people thinking the worst: a menstrual leak!

However, an inside source told Us Weekly that the leak was from a do-it-yourself fake tanner spray, which started to drip when Xtina began to sweat due to nervousness.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/node/825231#ixzz1lA4JbLzr

Hope it was the latter.

Archived