Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

As long as you have the ability to grow a real beard and it doesn't end up looking like a pedostache.

I haven't clean shaved for the last 8 months. I trim up my beard regularly, but I leave it at a decent length.

My random thought: just over 1 month til I leave for India. March 8th can't get here any sooner.

It's definitely a full beard right now. Ok maybe not FULL full, but far enough along to where it is past that point where people look at you like you are lazy. I was lazy for the first week, and then decided I was actually gonna let it go. I think the longest I have gone is about a month. But that was when I was in college, so it has been awhile. Gonna let it ride this time.

It's definitely a full beard right now. Ok maybe not FULL full, but far enough along to where it is past that point where people look at you like you are lazy. I was lazy for the first week, and then decided I was actually gonna let it go. I think the longest I have gone is about a month. But that was when I was in college, so it has been awhile. Gonna let it ride this time.

Yeah, that's not a possibility for me seeing as I have a brown skin complexion. If I don't trim my beard every week then I end up looking either homeless or like a terrorist. Neither is a good look for me haha.

Yeah, that's not a possibility for me seeing as I have a brown skin complexion. If I don't trim my beard every week then I end up looking either homeless or like a terrorist. Neither is a good look for me haha.

:ols: the main issue is getting it started. That's the problem about working in an office environment, or any place where you dress at least semi-formally. You go one day without shaving and people look at you funny. But a guy with a full beard is fine. You have to get from point A to point B and it doesn't happen overnight. Really the only chance is if you have a week or two off from work to get it started so that it's far enough along that it is presentable when you get back.

:ols: the main issue is getting it started. That's the problem about working in an office environment, or any place where you dress at least semi-formally. You go one day without shaving and people look at you funny. But a guy with a full beard is fine. You have to get from point A to point B and it doesn't happen overnight. Really the only chance is if you have a week or two off from work to get it started so that it's far enough along that it is presentable when you get back.

Well I slowly transitioned from clean shave to scruff, and from scruff to a full beard. Worked well for me, and I haven't looked back since. I have my barber trim up my beard every other month when I get my hair cut and I take care of it with a beard trimmer set in between. Unfortunately, I have to shave for my trip to India cause I'd rather not get a cavity search from TSA.

Well I slowly transitioned from clean shave to scruff, and from scruff to a full beard. Worked well for me, and I haven't looked back since. I have my barber trim up my beard every other month when I get my hair cut and I take care of it with a beard trimmer set in between. Unfortunately, I have to shave for my trip to India cause I'd rather not get a cavity search from TSA.

You could always keep a moustache. Then you could speak italian. :ols:

9JhuOicPFZY

That Skins hat is with iontop. If he still has it. :ols:

And by "when it is complete" do you mean just before I decide to shave it off? Because that may be awhile. :ols:

Whenever it gets really full, post a pic.

I hope you don't look as ridiculous as that one poster from out west that posted a pic of his. Anyone remember the guy I'm talking about? He used to have a picture of his dog in his sig. He was from Idaho or Washington state or something. His beard looked funny...:ols:

Whenever it gets really full, post a pic.

I hope you don't look as ridiculous as that one poster from out west that posted a pic of his. Anyone remember the guy I'm talking about? He used to have a picture of his dog in his sig. He was from Idaho or Washington state or something. His beard looked funny...:ols:

You mocking the beard????? I'll roundhouse kick you right in the face. Just like Mac in my sig.

Archived