Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Duke fan Bubble Screen shows up

Explain lagging attendance and apathy amongst Duke student fanbase

Explain how Duke lost to the likes of Temple, OSU, and FSU

Explain how this Duke team is not as strong as teams past yet continues to be ranked #5 and up

The point is plain and simple this is a young team and they will struggle and I'm the only one saying this. It's a real shame.

Even though I posted that pic, I was never a big fan of DBZ. Never got the appeal.

Everyone in school watched it, fawned over it, and I just thought it was a dumb show.

If you can't understand how important a bunch of cartoon characters fighting each other is, I don't know what's wrong with you.

(Although, admittedly, I was hugely into DBZ when I was in eighth grade. :ols:)

If you can't understand how important a bunch of cartoon characters fighting each other is, I don't know what's wrong with you.

(Although, admittedly, I was hugely into DBZ when I was in eighth grade. )

Meh, I was a big fan of the Pokemon, but not DBZ. DBZ was stupid in my opinion. All that Super Saiyan nonsense :ols:

Duke fan Bubble Screen shows up

Explain lagging attendance and apathy amongst Duke student fanbase

Explain how Duke lost to the likes of Temple, OSU, and FSU

Explain how this Duke team is not as strong as teams past yet continues to be ranked #5 and up

The point is plain and simple this is a young team and they will struggle and I'm the only one saying this. It's a real shame.

Not a Duke fan, ix. Just pointing out how ridiculous it is to call them an "average" team, when they're 19 or 20-3.

As for the attendance: watching the game right now, and they seem pretty loud to me.

All 3 of their losses are to "legit" teams. FSU, as of right now, is LEADING the ACC. Ohio State is a top 5 program LOL. And Temple isn't bad, by any stretch.

About the only thing you got right was that this Duke team isn't as good as most Duke teams are. Then again, the whole product of college bb is down.

Not a Duke fan, ix. Just pointing out how ridiculous it is to call them an "average" team, when they're 19 or 20-3.

As for the attendance: watching the game right now, and they seem pretty loud to me.

All 3 of their losses are to "legit" teams. FSU, as of right now, is LEADING the ACC. Ohio State is a top 5 program LOL. And Temple isn't bad, by any stretch.

About the only thing you got right was that this Duke team isn't as good as most Duke teams are. Then again, the whole product of college bb is down.

Duke basketball!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdukechronicle.com%2Farticle%2Flow-attendance-forces-duke-athletics-sell-student-seats&ei=EvwuT6qsNOGO0gG5y42BCw&usg=AFQjCNF0v_P_7WtkiXKLM5K-TfwqT3o4Bg&sig2=xBSH4unuCpMkD2S2KrgY5Q

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdukechronicle.com%2Farticle%2Fdecreasing-attendance-games-shame-duke-basketball&ei=EvwuT6qsNOGO0gG5y42BCw&usg=AFQjCNGv6YI128R_1IgajrzfxLUe3Sv4NA&sig2=8365dgwR4oq85HsrNFeRXA

Read those articles and enlighten yourself on Duke's struggles to get student attendance at Cameron Indoor. But I thought Cameron was a "cathedral"!

ix, I don't care about any "struggles" Duke may or may not be having, as far as their student section goes. All I'm saying is they were loud as ever at the game today, no matter how many there were there.

Your Duke hatred is amusing, though.

Your lack of Duke hatred is startling, considering how hated they are outside the Durham area.

Your lack of Duke hatred is startling, considering how hated they are outside the Durham area.
I've never hated Duke. But I do hate the Tarheels. Not gonna lie.

The only thing I hate, relating to Duke, is their fans. 99% of them only started pulling for them because of their success. And I've always hated the fact that none of them support any other sport at Duke, except basketball. And I don't give a **** that Duke has never been that good in football. If you're a fan of a college team, you pull for ALL of their teams. No exceptions. That's why I can't really take any of them seriously, as fans. Most of them are Duke fans in college basketball, but Alabama football fans. That's bull****. Frauds.

Archived