Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Which I'm perfectly fine with if Winter continues on like it's been the last couple days! (minus the rain, of course)

Same here, even in Denver. They said on the news last night that it was 60 degrees or higher 13 days in January.

This is our first winter in Colorado, and what all the locals have told me is true. Denver gets a bad wrap from the rest of the country, but the winters here are generally mild. It gets into the 60s quite often December through February. It has snowed 13 times since October, but it usually melts away in a day or two.

Hell, it was 62 degrees just yesterday. Of course, they're calling for 10 inches of snow starting tonight. Blizzard warnings. :ols:

Firstrow.tv has been seized by Homeland Security....

RIP...

Pour a 40 for the legends

---------- Post added February-2nd-2012 at 01:13 PM ----------

If it wasn't for ES and a few other sites i would go :insane: at work....

The wireless at the college went out today. I was going to flip out but then I made my way to the lounge and watched CNN for an hour :ols:

Yes

I checked with the other hockey forum and apparently it was down but they moved it

Good to hear, I don't really use it for NHL or NBA (since I don't even watch the NBA anymore until the NBA finals LOL) but I do use it occasionally to watch ESPN. Nowadays I just fire up ESPN3 at night and put on some college basketball. All Saturday I put ESPN3 on when I wake up from my nap and leave it on all day :ols:

Just clicked on THE STADIUM for the first time in weeks. I noticed that the RG3 thread is still very active.

What the **** could people still have to talk about? Sheesh. I don't know what's worse...the post game negativity every Sunday or the pointless off-season arguments that go nowhere.

the jabroni beating, la la la loaw, pie eating trail blazing eyebrow raising, heart stopping elbow dropping, electrifying the dirty south so know your role and shut your mouth

---------- Post added February-2nd-2012 at 09:38 PM ----------

You'll be saying the same thing tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/BryanDFischer/statuses/165262813986697216

RT @dallas_news Sources confirm Rangers Josh Hamilton had another setback in sobriety this week bit.ly/A9a0qd via @Evan_P_Grant

pics or it didn't happen.
On the way home tonite I flipped on the sports radio channel in the car I usually listen to. Caught them in the middle of conversation about Hamilton. From the way they were talking I was getting the feeling that Hamilton had committed suicide or something. Scary. One caller was like: "and isn't Hamilton the guy that tossed the ball to that dad that fell over the rail and died"....And the sports host response made it sound like he had done something REALLY terrible. Thankfully, when they came back from commercial they did a recap, and talked about him relapsing on alcohol instead..:whew:

On the way home tonite I flipped on the sports radio channel in the car I usually listen to. Caught them in the middle of conversation about Hamilton. From the way they were talking I was getting the feeling that Hamilton had committed suicide or something. Scary. One caller was like: "and isn't Hamilton the guy that tossed the ball to that dad that fell over the rail and died"....And the sports host response made it sound like he had done something REALLY terrible. Thankfully, when they came back from commercial they did a recap, and talked about him relapsing on alcohol instead..:whew:

For all we know it could have been one beer. Now most people are going to probably just assume that he got **** faced and ate whipped cream off a girl. Hamilton will be fine and I hope he gets an extension before spring training.

For all we know it could have been one beer. Now most people are going to probably just assume that he got **** faced and ate whipped cream off a girl. Hamilton will be fine and I hope he gets an extension before spring training.
Love the dude. Everyone should read that story from SI from a few years ago. Very compelling. Most people have no clue all the demons this guy has faced (and still faces). I seriously hope it turns out to be nothing. I'll never stop rooting for the guy. As much as I want him to come to Atlanta next year, I realize it will likely not happen.

Love the dude. Everyone should read that story from SI from a few years ago. Very compelling. Most people have no clue all the demons this guy has faced (and still faces). I seriously hope it turns out to be nothing. I'll never stop rooting for the guy. As much as I want him to come to Atlanta next year, I realize it will likely not happen.

The incident last season with him throwing the foul ball to the fan was probably the worst of all moments he has endured. I'm also reading stuff about what happened with this relapse and apparently Ian Kinsler was at the bar trying to convince Hamilton to leave. I think Hamilton called him to come there? Not sure, kinda hazy on the details.

Archived