Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just realized from an IvankaTrump retweet that the Bachelor Panama episode is tonight. Yo, I don't care if you ****ing take away my man card, but I'm watching that ****.

No judgement here, bro. I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, so it's all good :ols:

Not to mention that I find Kadee Strickland to be one of the sexiest women alive. And her southern accent.... OMG.

She's got one of those "hard" faces, but i think she's super hot.

kd2.jpg

12794_kadee-strickland.jpg

Yeah I thought it was 1 hour. Blakely was really sad

These girls just fight and troll one another :ols: Blakely and Emily are pretty hot.

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

ROFL they are interrogating this girl and saying this girl already has a boyfriend

Yeah I thought it was 1 hour. Blakely was really sad

These girls just fight and troll one another :ols: Blakely and Emily are pretty hot.

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

ROFL they are interrogating this girl and saying this girl already has a boyfriend

Are you kidding me???? You think Blakely is hot?? She is the ugliest one there! She looks like a horse/transvestite!

d3c38383c8d54bd1d7afdf11cf929409.jpg

And I read somewhere else that this other girl is really leaving bc she was messing with one of the producers, not bc she has a boyfriend

I went to Panama City last December. That is the only reason I'm watching this.

These types of shows are too boring and dramatic for males like us. The girls just cry all the time.

I think he means what the hell is wrong with you that you think Blakely is hot

Can somebody help me understand the logic when the Giants went for two with a minute left? They were already up by 4 (forcing new england to score a TD). Had they made the 2-point conversion, that would've put them up by 6. Why did they do that? Putting pressure on the kicker to make an extra point if New England did somehow score a touchdown?

If you're up by 4, and the other team is forced to score a TD to win the game...why go for 2 to possibly go up by 6? Am I missing something?

Did you not watch the game? They clearly explained the reasoning behind it. And it made perfect sense to go for two there. You definitely want to force the kicker to have to make the extra point (or block it) if the Pats would have scored a TD.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 01:01 AM ----------

I tweeted several expletives regarding the halftime show and mentioned I would be watching PBS instead. :ols:

Anyway, Bahston fan got upset that they lost last night and cried over not having won a championship in seven years. Get over it. The Redskins and this DC area haven't won a major championship* since the 90's. Boston complaining about not winning a Super Bowl is so entitled and such elitist whining it makes me sick. Go look at other under-privileged teams such as Detroit and DC and Cleveland. None of those teams have won championships in decades, and you can't win one for 7 years and you get all upset?

* I don't count United ;)

Detroit has a title not all that long ago LOL.

that'd be the only way that the Pats would have scored 5 points instead of 6
Dude, you totally misread what I wrote. I'm saying the reason the Giants went for two is because it would have put them up 6 (23-17) instead of 5, had they kicked the extra point. I realize the Pats only had 53 seconds (or whatever it was). But Coughlin's thinking was that, had New England then scored a TD, the game would have been tied, therefore he still would have had a chance to at least go to OT if they miss the extra point, or block it.

It's not that hard, man...:ols:

Archived