Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Haha. Last weekend I did not get ID'd when buying beer at the grocery store. I think this is the first time I've NOT been ID'd when buying alcohol at a store. (I've not been ID'd at bars several times)

What's really sad is I don't remember getting ID'd for movies when I actually was in high school. The only place I don't get ID'd is at the bars where I'm a regular.

Just landed an awesome side job. Say hello to the newest press box stat guru for the Texas Rangers. :)

Congrats. Sounds like a pretty cool gig with potential for more.

My grandfather used to keep stats for games from his seats. He didn't get paid for it though. :ols:

Seriously though, good luck and I do hope there is growth potential.

Congrats. Sounds like a pretty cool gig with potential for more.

My grandfather used to keep stats for games from his seats. He didn't get paid for it though. :ols:

Seriously though, good luck and I do hope there is growth potential.

Thanks! I have to go through some unpaid training first. Then I'd get a certain amount per game, based on how accurate I am. Should be fun.

I keep seeing commercials for Project X. Basically Project X is about these 3 teens who throw a house party. The concept of the movie is so hilarious ridiculous; this is the movie where the midget pops out of the oven and punches everyone, the car drives into the pool, and the whole house is set on fire as Kimmel makes a comment about it on his show.

And it's only 11 PM

This movie is so ridiculous I may actually watch it lol. Watch it just for the midget popping out of the oven and getting all irate. YOU WANT SOME OF THIS :ols:

Archived