Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think it's a pure defensive improvement. We have more talent, especially up front, so we can run more diverse plays and rely on them more.

It's so frustrating to watch the defense improve so much but the offense regress.

It feels like we can NEVER put together a complete team. We always have some unit that will suck ass.

the offense featured three major contributors injured

2 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Game Day thread is the perfect time to **** and go to any game day thread on the internet for any team/sport and people will ****.  It is a great place to let frustrations out in the heat of the moment. 

its tough to tell that your in a gameday thread with fellow skins fans sometimes...I stop in to cheer with you guys, but its not like that. 

the thing about fans on here is the two types of negative fans, the coach is terrible fans and the players are terrible fans only seem to argue with the things are okay fans, never each other.  It results in a conversation that looks like

Diner A: Ugh, the food here is terrible!

Diner B: And the portions are so small!

If our players suck so bad, why should Gruden have faith in them

16 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

it would be with Guice...you wonder

but he was injured.  I'm saying during the season.

This Redskins defense is really good against teams that are 1 dimensional.  the only team that we have played that isn't that has been the saints and they whooped our ass. the only teams on the rest of hte schedule that can burn you thru the air and ground are the falcons and eagles.

19 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

The gameday threads are what I've always called them. The sewer gutter of the board where the worst trash piles up.

They don't enjoy the game day experience and they refuse to let anyone else enjoy it.

That's what 25 years of being irrelevant does. But people have the right to voice factual opinions.

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I dont think we were lucky to win but we definitely escaped. The D was too good to say we were lucky though.

No reasonable person can be upset with the defense today. Carried the team to a victory.

That fumb recovery by Preston Smith to give us the win I jumped up screaming yelling just like 82!!!

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

It's hard to watch Patrick Mahomes right after watching Alex Smith.

Did it by chance help after Alex Smith got the win... Against a divisional rival... To keep us well in first place...

Archived