Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

THis is my first Redskins games this season. Can't believe how disgraceful they look. I waited 5 weeks to see this? This is a team that's had 15 days to prepare for the Saints, who admittedly are great on offense, but we are making their average defense look like the 85 Bears. 

13 minutes ago, KevinthePRF said:

Norman stopped like he was covering the flat. But there was no safety at all, one or the other blew the coverage. ie. the Goodell check is in the mail. 

That's what I thought I saw.  I would expect Norman to have more recognition, it looked like he noticed him flying straight up the field first

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Why the hell aren't we using AP again? 

He's not really the "down 20 points and getting stomped by a HOF QB who can score at will" RB, that's CT's job. Oh and he has a sore leg. 

No quality running backs no quality wide receivers a quarterback that can't throw more than 5 to 10 yards per pass and a defense that could probably be beaten by a local high school football team. This team is just a mess. Cousins must be laughing all the way to the bank

1 minute ago, BigDibbs31 said:

I really thought it was a bad stereotype that Alex couldnt throw downfield unless he has a superstar like Tyreek Hill.  Such a true stereotype tho

Wait, did you actually believe the sour grapes posters that told you that Smith was, at worst, a sidegrade to Cousins? I'm sorry.

Archived