Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I love these type of people.  Always good for a laugh with drive by comments. :rofl89::rofl89:Please, put me on your ignore list, I promise I won't mind. :rofl89:

He’s a freaking Trump loving moron who only wants to troll with hit and runs. He knows he doesn’t have a leg to stand on to defend the Moron in Chief. He is just like we were saying before, willing to **** the country and world just to say “screw you” to liberals. 

These people are damned fools not worthy of direct engagement. There’s no pooint in trying to argue through their cultism. The only thing to do is point out their kind to the children and warn them to not go near the white van.

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

He’s a freaking Trump loving moron who only wants to troll with hit and runs. He knows he doesn’t have a leg to stand on to defend the Moron in Chief. He is just like we were saying before, willing to **** the country and world just to say “screw you” to liberals. 

These people are damned fools not worthy of direct engagement. There’s no pooint in trying to argue through their cultism. The only thing to do is point out their kind to the children and warn them to not go near the white van.

Chrck out his/her blog.

http://www.mohawkvalleypatriots.org/blog1/

The best thing about that "Trump tears up his papers and a person literally tapes them together to avoid violating record keeping laws" story is that now that its broken, Trump won't amend his conduct, oh no no no.

Rather, he'll desperately try to find out who 1) leaked, and 2) tapes his papers back together so he can tell John Kelly to fire them.

13 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

So this is where all the Lefties suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome congregate, how amusing!

One day the right will at least become original in their insults. The term in fact was Obama Derangement syndrome for 8 years. 

I fear for some of you guys and your health. I think some of you are gonna either drink yourself to death or die of a heart attack. I worry about your spouses too, because they have to come home to guys who seem so stressed.

20 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

I fear for some of you guys and your health. I think some of you are gonna either drink yourself to death or die of a heart attack. I worry about your spouses too, because they have to come home to guys who seem so stressed.

It is good for them to not hold it in, they remind me of Trump at times.

I do worry about the spouses though.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Chrck out his/her blog.

http://www.mohawkvalleypatriots.org/blog1/

Wow...and people think we should try to understand them?

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Well at this point those taking a dirt nap seem like they’ve been paroled.

BTW, my wife is as anti-Trump trigger happy as I am. 

We literally have VERY conservative pundits with a straight face comparing Trump to the Manchurian candidate...and ya’ll just think we should relax.

Well, I suppose if we burn the entire nation to the ground that’s a good price to pay for the Evangicals to get to be in charge.

I'll tell ya, I laugh every time I hear one of them talking about "6 1/2 more years" blahblahblah, as though just repeating it over and over again will make it so. The Pied Piper of Clueless has them following him and they just can't understand why everyone else isn't running to join their parade. They keep spouting out these witless tropes they heard on Fox on wherever, utterly devoid of the barest shred of knowledge of economics or international diplomacy or....well just about anything. They personify a rejection of fact itself, of knowledge itself, of learning or history or just basic common sense and just keep bleating out their bumper sticker philosophies as a substitute.

The ag sector is already unsteady, tariffs will impact it directly and quickly while the lack of ag workers that have been scared away will devastate it longterm but they keep their fingers firmly in their ears blatting about the "market", as if they had the faintest clue about Wall Street.

How are you know supposed to respond with a rueful laugh and dismissive comments? If anything I think y'all are too nice.

I fully expect Trump to try to recruit 10 to 12 Secret Sevice agents of similar height and build, dress them in matching suits and ties from the Trump collection, and have them run alongside his limo when he arrives at events. 

My wife is a foreign national.

Trump's America is stressful. 

To date we've had a good friend tell us that the only status acceptable is full citizenship.. and we've had a total stranger raging that she has to naturalize or go back where she came from. (She's Chinese from Toronto. A Canadian citizen..) This person put his finger up and told us that the free ride was over. (we pay taxes to two countries.) It was all i could do to walk her away and not break his jaw.

And of course, when there is a billboard near your home warning you to 'get your guns' if Trump gets impeached.. that makes it a little more stressful.

But when you're safely within his favorite demographic, i guess it's easy to say people should relax.

~Bang

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

One day the right will at least become original in their insults. The term in fact was Obama Derangement syndrome for 8 years. 

Yet seems to be an accurate description in both cases.

9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

As much as I want to disagree with SCOTUS on this, it’s easy to keep your name on the roll.....VOTE DAMMIT!

Correct decision by the court and it really was a common sense decision imo. Really no call for this to have been anything other than 9-0 (the dissent was a weak justification).

54 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

November is a strong indicator of what will happen in 2020. If the blue wave comes (as expected and predicted), Trump's paranoia (and bigotry) will be intetesting to watch. It will also spell his end.

Yeah just like 2010 spelled the end of Obama, or 1994 spelled the end of Clinton, or 1982 spelled the end of Reagan.

20 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Yet seems to be an accurate description in both cases.

Correct decision by the court and it really was a common sense decision imo. Really no call for this to have been anything other than 9-0 (the dissent was a weak justification).

Nah. I don't believe the act of non voting should be the catalyst that kicks you off the rolls. Weren't you predicting the liberal justices were actually going to vote for this?

1 hour ago, Bang said:

My wife is a foreign national.

Trump's America is stressful. 

To date we've had a good friend tell us that the only status acceptable is full citizenship.. and we've had a total stranger raging that she has to naturalize or go back where she came from. (She's Chinese from Toronto. A Canadian citizen..) This person put his finger up and told us that the free ride was over. (we pay taxes to two countries.) It was all i could do to walk her away and not break his jaw.

And of course, when there is a billboard near your home warning you to 'get your guns' if Trump gets impeached.. that makes it a little more stressful.

But when you're safely within his favorite demographic, i guess it's easy to say people should relax.

~Bang

Yeah there Jackasses but bothsidism fits in current America.  Was trying to convince a resister the other day that Republicans are not the enemy, they are not evil incarnate - I work with a few Trumpsters and get into it with them over immigration and the "Demoncrats" on the same issue but from the opposite side. Guys the vast majority of Trump supporters are not evil or racist  (there are some, even too many imo ,and he has made a more permissible climate for the latter to come out from under their rocks - which is why I don't like him).  Any how, this resistance person wants to go so far as to remove the right to vote for all registered Republicans  and she expressed glee that Krauthammer was dying (He is not a even Trumpster) etc. etc. etc. 

This has got to stop. This board has become a cesspool just look at the responses to the Oldguy - many maybe most of them were personal insults.

13 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Nah. I don't believe the act of non voting should be the catalyst that kicks you off the rolls. Weren't you predicting the liberal justices were actually going to vote for this?

And the Supreme Court would agree with you as stated in the majority opinion.  And I don't recall if I did predict that I might have but always said this should have been an easy 9-0 decision.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

*Example argument for ****s and gigs*

No it wasnt. 

I am not hoping or much in 2018..

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Yeah there Jackasses but bothsidism fits in current America.  Was trying to convince a resister the other day that Republicans are not the enemy, they are not evil incarnate - I work with a few Trumpsters and get into it with them over immigration and the "Demoncrats" on the same issue but from the opposite side. Guys the vast majority of Trump supporters are not evil or racist  (there are some, even too many imo ,and he has made a more permissible climate for the latter to come out from under their rocks - which is why I don't like him).  Any how, this resistance person wants to go so far as to remove the right to vote for all registered Republicans  and she expressed glee that Krauthammer was dying (He is not a even Trumpster) etc. etc. etc. 

That all sounds great. But if the guy in my county has his way, who do you think i should say are the assholes?

The ones who will look to deport my wife, or the ones who want to shoot her?

G uess how much benefit of the doubt i'm giving either one? "Both sides" aren't making these threats and statements.

You've been in a fight, i'm sure. How good does it do to pretend you're not in it?

~Bang

Archived