Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 hours ago, visionary said:

I have zero qualms at this stage saying that people who continue to support Trump should be disenfranchised for life.

They are beyond saving and woefully incapable of being competent stewards of the US political system.

Sadly, on this point, the Constitution undoes itself.

43 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

So this is where all the Lefties suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome congregate, how amusing!

What is amusing is how you have zero care for this country.

Eisenhower would absolutely abhor Trump on every level.

It is refreshing to see how people's opinion of the economy can change, if the right people simply tell them to change it.  

About the only thing that's changed in the economy since Trump was elected, versus the trend from the previous five years, is that the stock market has really gone up.  (Which isn't exactly nothing.  But it isn't "the economy", either.)  Other than that, major economic numbers (I looked at GDP, the unemployment rate, and the total number of jobs) have gone up under Trump, but at the same rate (or slightly worse) than for the five years before Trump.  

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

About the only thing that's changed in the economy since Trump was elected, versus the trend from the previous five years, is that the stock market has really gone up.  (Which isn't exactly nothing.  But it isn't "the economy", either.)  

The S&P 500 index went up over 32 percent in 2013, which was better than it did under Trump last year.  It was up close to 14 pct in 2014. Relatively flat in 2015, but was up over 8 pct YTD to election day in 2016.  So the market didn't exactly suck in Obama's second term. 

2 hours ago, Larry said:

It is refreshing to see how people's opinion of the economy can change, if the right people simply tell them to change it.  

Poor understanding of the economy is my number one issue with most of our country. 

I have enough of an understanding to read stuff and kind of understand and know who to take my stupid understanding to so it can be straightened out. 

Most people seem to equate the stock market to the economy and even then only think about it when there are wild swings. 

4 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

So this is where all the Lefties suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome congregate, how amusing!

If I do not respond to a post you directed at me it might be because I am an old dude and missed it or it could be that after a thoughtful review, I reached the conclusion that I have wasted my time reading your posts so you are on my ignore list

I love these type of people.  Always good for a laugh with drive by comments. :rofl89::rofl89:Please, put me on your ignore list, I promise I won't mind. :rofl89:

Archived