Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Yes their hysteria is comical.  They basically slowly put BS out there then just recycle each other's commentary on it as "sources say" or "reports indicate"  and the only thing they are going by were the unsubstantiated information in the first place.   It is basically a news version of a circle jerk and their viewers are the cracker(s).

The problem is their viewers can't differentiate actual reporting from BS.

16 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Yes their hysteria is comical.  They basically slowly put BS out there then just recycle each other's commentary on it as "sources say" or "reports indicate"  and the only thing they are going by were the unsubstantiated information in the first place.   It is basically a news version of a circle jerk and their viewers are the cracker(s).

The problem is their viewers can't differentiate actual reporting from BS.

Whats an even more fun is watching them take "sources" from Hannity as a trusted source, while "sources" from CNN are clearly a lie.  

16 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

And Flake one of the biggest hypocrites because he votes with Republicans and Trump most of the time. I don't even pay him any attention anymore.

To be fair, that does not make him a hypocrite. Is he supposed to vote against things he agrees with just because Trump supports them? I disagree with most of what Flake has allowed to happen within the party, all republicans should look within themselves to realize they let this happen. However, I'm glad he and a few others like McCain have been vocal about Trump. For the sake of our country, I wish people would listen to what Flake, George Will, McCain, etc. have to say rather than dismiss it. Unfortunately most within the GOP would rather listen to Trump than do the right thing. 

31 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I shouldn’t be stunned by his response, but the last line is dangerous at best. This post is NOT about the anthem protest, but instead about the implications of his statements.

Don't read too much into it. I presume he means that the white players who protest should go back to Norway or wherever their ancestors are from.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They vocalize, but when it comes down to the vote, the vote their party, often in opposition to what they have vocalized. I call that hypocritical.

But, as I’ve said before, it’s not his ideology that’s the issue, it’s his ethics and his personal issues. And it’s not helpful to conflate the two. There will always be politicians on the other end of the spectrum with whom you disagree. But as long as you and they work from a baseline of honesty, truth, and a desire to do what’s best for the country, we can handle disagreements that arise. Donald Trump has a baseline of dishonesty, deceit, and a desire to do what’s best for Donald Trump. 

Jeff Flake is one GOP conservative who understands that. 

41 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

But, as I’ve said before, it’s not his ideology that’s the issue, it’s his ethics and his personal issues. And it’s not helpful to conflate the two. There will always be politicians on the other end of the spectrum with whom you disagree. But as long as you and they work from a baseline of honesty, truth, and a desire to do what’s best for the country, we can handle disagreements that arise. Donald Trump has a baseline of dishonesty, deceit, and a desire to do what’s best for Donald Trump. 

Jeff Flake is one GOP conservative who understands that. 

You appear to be claiming that the GOP, excluding Trump, has "a baseline of honesty, truth, and a desire to do what's best for the country". 

That may have been true for some Republicans in Reagan's day. But it's been absolutely missing from the Party since the days of Gingrich, at least. Fraud, deceit, utter contempt for the truth, and an actual desire to harm the country have been the GOP agenda at least since that time. 

Trump, for example, did not invent Fox News. 

Trump didnt write that tax cut. The GOP did, behind closed doors, and unanimously voted for it. (Trump signed it without even reading the introduction, and without listening to a single person who did read it). 

Archived