Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

I think yall are forgetting about theon. Well maybe he does lead Sansa to Jon snow then rides off into the sunset, or maybe he is the "gift" to ramsey..

But the dude at the iron islands hinted strongly that the chick grey joy would not be queen. That leaves a newly established Euron Greyjoy and the rightful king by blood, theon.

Sansa and Theon already spoke about redemption for Theon.. and there would be no greater redemption that Theon and the iron borne kicking the **** out of Ramsey.

Theon's probably not eligible to be king due to his inability to produce heirs.  

But he might have some support, although the last two times he got Iron Born to follow him ended in him being knocked out and handed over to Ramsey, and later him handing over a fort full of surrendered Iron Born to be flayed by Ramsey.  

But he might have some support, although the last two times he got Iron Born to follow him ended in him being knocked out and handed over to Ramsey, and later him handing over a fort full of surrendered Iron Born to be flayed by Ramsey.  

It seems heirs are not as important as there is a council to pick the new king. 

Hmmm, that's a good point.  I'm not sure he will be there in time though.  It should be interesting in any case.

I think he's to broken to be king anyway, but that leaves the door open a crack. 

Yeah. Those are good points but I have no idea what the selection process entails.

And Theon def. Should not be a candidate considering his mental state and past actions. But who knows. The show is rushing to tie things up and is forcing characters actions atm.

Prediction

Ramsays gift is Theon, but it's all part of a trick, Theon hits Ramsay with a shank through the throat

I like it. I hope its more of a long con for Theons revenge on Ramsay though.

That SOB deserves the worst kind of extended/twisted torture they can come up with.

Something like they did in Law Abiding Citizen when he hangs mirrors over him to see whats being done to his body.

That would be so stupid. Theon is barely human at this point. If he's hatching a revenge plan against the most invincible character on the show, and it somehow works, it would be the dumbest thing to happen so far.

True.

Theon has expressed very sincere sympathy for the pain hes caused the Starks though. Would him sacrificing himself to Ramsay for one of the Boltons enemies gain be out of the question? Maybe give Ramsay some bad intel once hes back under his control.

http://watchersonthewall.com/kit-harington-carice-van-houten-jeremy-podeswa-making-jon-snows-resurrection/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Kit Harington, Carice van Houten & Jeremy Podeswa on the making of Jon Snow’s resurrection

The resurrection of Jon Snow is the focus of Entertainment Weekly‘s cover story this week, and the magazine is doling out tidbits from the story every day on the website. Here are some of the highlights, focusing on Kit Harington’s luscious locks (#Never4GetHairWatch), Melisandre’s careful cleansing of Jon’s corpse, and Harington’s attempts to say goodbye to his cast members after season 5.

Fans kept an eye on Kit’s long hair throughout the fall as filming resumed for Game of Thrones season 6. The actor was spotted several times with his usual lengthy, curly hair (peruse our Kit Harington tag), and was even photographed on set in costume with a bun.

Apparently, the actor did cut his hair…a little. Not that anyone noticed. He tells Entertainment Weekly, “We cut it much shorter for this season, and do a different hairstyle this season and put it up in a bun.” Harington explains:

I wanted to sell [the story that he was leaving the series] a bit more […] I know this hairstyle this hair cut is very synonymous with the show. I know in the past I’d said I’d cut it off when I can. I wanted to appear with shorter hair straight away so it would sell the lie.

Yeah, that didn’t work so much. Sorry, Kit!

Also a mixed bag for him in terms of success was convincing his own co-stars that Jon Snow had been well and truly killed off for good. Harington said his farewells to other Game of Thrones stars, but not all of them bought it.

According to Harington, Liam Cunningham “told me to f— off from the start.”

Sophie Turner was more easily convinced. “Sophie Turner, bless her, wrote me a really long letter about how much she loved working with me – and I still got it,” Harington tells EW. “That made me chuckle.”

One of the men behind the major scene, director Jeremy Podeswa, speaks to the Hollywood Reporter this week about his role in bringing Jon Snow back to life.

As for what his biggest challenge was in making the moment, the director says:

I think just establishing the right amount of tension through the scene, so you really didn’t know up until the last second which way it was going to go. That was the biggest thing, creating a sense of mystery and magic around the whole thing. We really wanted that scene to be very beautiful, but also fraught with tension. That’s the main thing we were looking for.

For those who noted artistic references in the staging of the scene, well spotted! Podeswa explains their influences:

We were basing a lot of the visuals on Rembrandt paintings, specifically The Anatomy Lesson. It had a very rich, textual, moody, atmospheric quality. I think we were all in that space for a long time for this scene — while we were shooting all the scenes involving Jon Snow’s body, really, but particularly the one where he’s resurrected.

When asked about Ghost turning his attention to Jon right before he wakes up, Podeswa declines to give more information, but says, “I would say if you keep watching, all will be revealed.”

Will D&D have the parts that Theon is missing and end it right?  The High Sparrow and his cronies would be evil, Jon Snow MUST die a villain and Dani needs to become a sociopath like her father.  Another possibility is to have the White Walkers kill all the humans and the Children take over Westeros at the very least.

They shoulda let the scene fade to black for a hot second then came back with JS gasping for air. haha.

That would have been even more dramatic. We all knew it was coming yet it still made me jump. If they had faded to black for a hot second I think remotes would be mid throw before that popped back on

From Game of Thrones Wikia:

"Later, Beric reminisces on the times he has been killed with Thoros and Arya. Arya briefly asks if Thoros can revive a man with no head, clearly referring to her father, but Beric merely compliments Eddard's honourable nature and tells her of the side effect of his resurrection: with each revival, he loses some of his memories and is less himself, a life he would not wish on Eddard"

I wonder what the side effect on Jon Snow will be if any.

velocet

IMO, Ned's honor isn't what got him killed. But his soft spot for children. He allowed Cersei some mercy because he knew Kjng Robert would kill all of her children. His honorable nature is the reason why the North was such a calm place under his control, and why the Northern Lords prefer Starks to rule, than the Boltons.

Ned wouldn't let a sole Night's Watchmen desert his post, despite the guy being the only survivor to see the return of the white walkers. If he was made King instead of Robert, Kings Landing would be a very different place.

Ned got killed because Ned was dumb. Jon is dumb. Robb was dumb. Sansa is so very dumb.

All of them failed/fail to see how people will react to their actions and are always shocked when **** backfires on them.

Are we really supposed to be rooting for Jon? I honestly don't know at this point.

It kind of bugs me that Roose didn't see it coming

You know your son is a power hungry sociopath/psychopath. What in the world did you think would happen? Idiot

Archived