Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

The only remaining thing is TOJ which was in the previews for next week. If you just watched the show and didn't do any digging around aka LKB you wouldn't know what it is.

Honestly I'm still suffering from PTSD from the impacts of not being able to post at all during the lead up to the draft in 2013 (thanks LKB ;)

But in all honesty, I'm game for any discussion. I think after next week it should be open season for all topics.

Since things are taking a turn for the ------> :ph34r:

around here I'll just have to get with the cryptic and post about what's going to transpire in an upcoming episode in code.

What I'm about to reveal isn't a theory, it is truth:

- .... . .-. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .- / ... .-- --- .-. -.. / ..-. .. --. .... -

velocet

around here I'll just have to get with the cryptic and post about what's going to transpire in an upcoming episode in code.

- .... . .-. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .- / ... .-- --- .-. -.. / ..-. .. --. .... -

velocet

And now it begins.

And the Internet will break

What do they do with littlefinger at this point? He's still in kings landing, iirc, after having convinced cersei to send an army to winterfell and then make him warden of the north.

So...now what?

(His arc is very different than the books, at this point, so this should be a spoiler free discussion)

He'll show up.  He was in the trailer.  (although occasionally scenes or stills from them don't make the cut).  But I assume he'll be involved ether up north or in King's Landing.  Wasn't he supposed to be gathering an army to march north?  Maybe he's busy practicing his accent.   :D

I know we will have him somewhere in the north eventually there was a scene with him in snowy woods in the trailers

...snowy woods... in a trailer... 

ok found him: 

STARWARS-620x400.jpg

Somehow I don't see Littlefinger marching on Winterfell with just the Eyrie. Dude was counting on Stannis smashing most of the Bolton army. I think he aligns himself with Frey and the Lannisters and then goes ahead....letting them take most of the risk. I see Littlefinger taking advantage of Cersei and Walder Frey's outrage - cuz that's what he does.

I think near the end Littlefinger eventually sits on the Iron Throne for a day or two... before being assassinated by Jon Snow... or better still, one of the Tyrells.

It could only be Mad King Aerys, if true. Rhaegar would've been too young.

The mad King was at Casterly Rock visiting the Lannisters around the time Tyrion would have been conceived. Not sure if that was in the books or the History of Westeros book. Nothing in the books or on the show has ever given that theory that strong of a nod though and has been fan speculation being the Mad King was at Casterly Rock around that time. Plus IIRC, it was a ton of speculation with supposive dates and date mathematics so it could also be true the dates don't line up. Again, just fan speculation.

This weeks inside the episode

Man its hard to have a discussion about this show without going full nerd sometimes, isn't it?

its hard to talk about THIS guy's books and shows without sounding nerdy???

george-rr-martin.jpg

i guess file that in the same drawer as ---  its kinda difficult to talk about a rape-fantasy fetish without sounding creepy?

or its difficult to explain a "no fat chicks" shirt without sounding like a bit of a jerk?

EMILIA Clark (DAENARYS) has a no topless clause in her contract. 

This makes me very sad.  She probably had one of the best (if not completely creepy) topless scenes in the history of prime-time television.  (ie: not the B-rated boobie-flick stuff...)  Which, of course, was her first scene on the show.  

Somehow I don't see Littlefinger marching on Winterfell with just the Eyrie. Dude was counting on Stannis smashing most of the Bolton army. I think he aligns himself with Frey and the Lannisters and then goes ahead....letting them take most of the risk. I see Littlefinger taking advantage of Cersei and Walder Frey's outrage - cuz that's what he does.

I think near the end Littlefinger eventually sits on the Iron Throne for a day or two... before being assassinated by Jon Snow... or better still, one of the Tyrells.

I don't see Jon Snow as an assassinate the king type of guy, unless he really believes that Little Finger did wrong to Sansa in an unforgivable way.

Now, Danny would have one of her dragons eat him.  

Archived