Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft: Undrafted Free Agent Tracker

RWJ

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Holy ****, to convince this kid to come here after he had a top-30 visit with NYG is impressive

Queue Montell Jordan singing, "This Is How We Do It"...

Screenshot_20240429_213856_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e554ab43152d56e569cf3cecf1aab65a.jpg

It was less we showed him the money, more we showed him the CB depth chart. 

• Thumb up 1

On 4/27/2024 at 12:45 PM, Koolblue13 said:

Baylor Cupp TE

Jackson Aker FB

Nourzad G/C

Ulofushio LB

Easton Gibbs because I seem to fall in love with a Wyoming LBer every year

Ryan Watts who could be a Chinn type of buffalo/tweener safety.

Both TT safeties for different reasons

Mark Perry also, because I like TCU safeties also.

Well, I got Owens, but that's it. Really wanted Cupp, but KC got him. 

Love the Chig get.

With the ball skills he has, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted him to try and see if he could transition to FS.  A ballhawk like that would be really nice to have.

3 hours ago, Bifflog said:

A bit of a compliment sandwich for our UDFA WR:

image.thumb.png.a24a061df272f6e747b3065556c01038.png

Well, well, well. Looks like the sun doesn't rise and set outta Howie Roseman's ass after all. Looks like AP beat him to the punch on MRJ, and good for him/us.

13 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

His friends call him "Mo" which is short for molasses, as in he's as slow as molasses.

Don't see too many wide receivers with 4.8 speed in the league nowadays.

Looking at his bio, the 4.8 40time stands out vividly, but watching his catch highlights, that kid is special.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mudhog said:

Well, well, well. Looks like the sun doesn't rise and set outta Howie Roseman's ass after all. Looks like AP beat him to the punch on MRJ, and good for him/us.

Looking at his bio, the 4.8 40time stands out vividly, but watching his catch highlights, that kid is special.

He'll need to have a great preseason, hopefully Hartman can get the ball to him. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)

Our newest speed corner who claims he's been timed as low as 4.27 in the 40...

Xx

The best thing about him is that he says he's the greatest man coverage corner since Deion was in his prime.

He said the best way to use him is to put him on the best reciever solo all game and he'll shut him down completely, leaving the rest of the team to deal with the other players.

Do you guys think he'll be all pro this year or just a starter in the all star game?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know Tress Way is a great guy. Great teammate. Great holder on FGS. However should we consider bringing in competition? I know that sounds crazy but his all pro season was 5 years ago. And last season he was 27th in the NFL in yards per punt. That's abysmal. Flipping the field is critical, at times. Especially backed up in your own territory. And the NFL is filled with punters with monster legs. Much stronger than Tress's apparently. Just saying 🤷

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I know Tress Way is a great guy. Great teammate. Great holder on FGS. However should we consider bringing in competition? I know that sounds crazy but his all pro season was 5 years ago. And last season he was 27th in the NFL in yards per punt. That's abysmal. Flipping the field is critical, at times. Especially backed up in your own territory. And the NFL is filled with punters with monster legs. Much stronger than Tress's apparently. Just saying 🤷

Competition is almost never a bad idea.  I think Tress just had a down year, but you never know…

I hope he sticks (and bounces back) and gets to fill in his captain “C” (which I never knew about until his jersey announcement on Command Center).

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Remember who he had snapping to him though

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well, Jacksaint just passed Dyami on the depth chart.

Also… Daniels to Yankoff is a really, really awkward sentence to read. 

Jacksaint's catch is saving me from some embarassment. :ols:

I took him in the mid rounds in the board's mock draft and touted him some on the draft thread and then he goes undrafted.  😢

36 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Also… Daniels to Yankoff is a really, really awkward sentence to read. 

Imagine if they took Penix?  Penix to Yankoff?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If its a wide open fight it really makes me wonder what the plan is for the return game.

I personally have just been penciling in Crowder as WR3 as he is a gameday manda-deploy as our return man.

But if we have options than his WR3 spot, and even his roster spot really, are on the table.

• Like 1