Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft: Undrafted Free Agent Tracker

RWJ

28 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

If its a wide open fight it really makes me wonder what the plan is for the return game.

I personally have just been penciling in Crowder as WR3 as he is a gameday manda-deploy as our return man.

But if we have options than his WR3 spot, and even his roster spot really, are on the table.

McCaffrey returned some punts in college, maybe him?

Posted (edited)

Just looked it up took him in the late 5th round in the board's mock draft, yikes considering he went UDFA.    Please make the team Marcus!  :ols:

Maybe I saved myself by taking Hampton in the 7th, and he went to us in the 5th. 

Agree with Nagy about his hands.  0% drops. 

Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 8.08.58 PM.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

What Kirby Smart said about Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

“Marcus Rosemy is one of the toughest kids I’ve been around. Played through injury, had a horrific injury as a freshman, bounced back from that. Total culture, team player, believes in the team first. Never complained once about not getting the ball. Dominant on special teams. I think that stuck out to a lot of these coaches here.”

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/marcus-rosemy-jacksaint-2024-nfl-draft-georgia-football/NN2VONI7KNGM7G3XGJPGHE6UEE/#:~:text=Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint was a,of which were career highs.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

After seeing Rosemy-Jacksaint’s 40 time, I thought no way this guy works out.  Seeing the comment that he’s dominant on teams, and given the new kickoff rules, I now think there’s a decent chance he carves out a place on the squad.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, skinny21 said:

After seeing Rosemy-Jacksaint’s 40 time, I thought no way this guy works out.  Seeing the comment that he’s dominant on teams, and given the new kickoff rules, I now think there’s a decent chance he carves out a place on the squad.

That 40 time is so bad, I wonder if it was a fluke. He can't really be that slow, can he?

Not every WR needs to be 40 yards down field. One thing about the 3 pass catchers we took, they are all chain moving beasts.

Leroy Hoard "If you need one yard, I'll get you three. If you need five yards, I'll get you three."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

That 40 time is so bad, I wonder if it was a fluke. He can't really be that slow, can he?

He has a 1.68 RAS score, so all of his athletic measurables are bad.  The question then becomes, considering how high the average RAS was among our draft selections, what about Marcus did they like enough to make them buck the trend when signing him as a UDFA.

The history book on low RAS WR's isn't kind, but there is an exception to the rule, discussed below:

46 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

He didn't look that slow when watching him.  But I admit after touting him on the draft thread I backed off after seeing that time.  No way I think he'd have gone undrafted if he ran a normal time.   But watching him at Georgia, he was a fun watch -- physical at the catch point and great hands. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He didn't look that slow when watching him.  But I admit after touting him on the draft thread I backed off after seeing that time.  No way I think he'd have gone undrafted if he ran a normal time.   But watching him at Georgia, he was a fun watch -- physical at the catch point and great hands. 

I'm not one who puts too much stock in measurables over game tape/production. But a 40 time >4.7 for a WR is tough to ignore. 

One of my buddies is a huge UGA fan and did say this guy could be a great possession, move-the-chains type of WR for us if he's able to make the roster.

Should be a good camp battle between Mitch Tinsley, who I liked coming out last year & Rosemy-Jacksant. They're similar in that both lack speed but I think Mitchell has better ball skills overall. Mitch will likely lose out under this new group though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xxprodigyxx said:

i'd rather bring back kelvin harmon

That’s silly. We know what Harmon is. Not NFL caliber. Anyone new is a mystery box. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 11:55 PM, Conn said:

That’s silly. We know what Harmon is. Not NFL caliber. Anyone new is a mystery box. 

I disagree. he's like a WR5, but he's nfl caliber. I'm just saying bring him in as camp fodder. I don't trust rivera and co's assessments of players.

Edited by xxprodigyxx

27 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

I disagree. he's like a WR5, but he's nfl caliber. I'm just saying bring him in as camp fodder. I don't trust rivera and co's assessments of players.

You can tell he’s not NFL caliber on account of the fact that he hasn’t tallied an NFL reception since 2019, and hasn’t been on an NFL roster since 2022. He’s 27 now, and never got a look from anyone in the NFL other than us (in the 6th round) his entire career. He now plays non-NFL football. He’s not even an NFL WR5 or he’d be one right now, on a vet min contract. He’s not even camp fodder. 

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

You can tell he’s not NFL caliber on account of the fact that he hasn’t tallied an NFL reception since 2019, and hasn’t been on an NFL roster since 2022. He’s 27 now, and never got a look from anyone in the NFL other than us (in the 6th round) his entire career. He now plays non-NFL football. He’s not even an NFL WR5 or he’d be one right now, on a vet min contract. He’s not even camp fodder. 

people fall through the crack all the time. i'm basing what I saw in 2019 before the injury and before the regime change. 2020 was a wash because of the knee injury and by 2021 he was forgotten...he was a 6th round pick, after all. kelvin and cam sims were a toss up. I understood why ron chose cam sims over kelvin. I will not buy that AGG and dax milne were better than him. dax milne also should not have been chosen over DeAndre Carter.

12 minutes ago, Conn said:

oh, btw, I do get the mystery box point and do understand and agree. I just think kelvin is NFL caliber if dax milne is considered NFL caliber because he's on a roster.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

:ols: We talkin bout Kelvin Harmon?  :ols: 

I wonder if Delvin Thomas knees are healed up yet. Is Anthony Mix still tall?

lemme check on Leonard hankerson too. also I think you meant comb Kelly.

Edited by xxprodigyxx

2 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

lemme check on Leonard hankerson too.

He's apparently a fantastic WR coach and enjoying a long NFL career.

I bought a TV at Best Buy from "Kelvin" two weeks ago.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

looks like malcolm Kelly is also a coach. also, you will refer to Devin Thomas as super bowl champion Devin Thomas.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

What the hell is Hankerson teaching them, how to drop routine passes every game?

• Haha 4

On 5/11/2024 at 11:59 AM, Skinsinparadise said:

JP Finlay on his show this morning with BMitch said he heard from someone over there that MRJ was gonna make the team.  We'll see...

• Like 2