Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Really hate Nabers going to the giants. That guy is amazing. 

back to Joe Alt, do you guys think it’s difficult to avoid throwing annoying people out doors and windows when you’re that big? I’d find it it difficult.

• Haha 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Giants with Nabers is a nightmare.

I’d rather them get a stud WR than be correct about a QB. The thought of them being stuck with Jones is delicious at least 

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

Well, many of us have been through all that and more. Of course, we all hope you're right. But you can't successfully push your surety to those who quite rationally don't have it.

Best that those who are not all joyous can do is try to be optimistic and give due appreciation for JD's very real skillset.

It's obviously his survivability that's of concern to the large majority of those who worry about the pick.

It's def gonna be awhile, well into the season, for the concerned to build up confidence that he won't break like balsa wood in the NFL.

Also, if he wins games it will help a lot. 😛

Jumbo, all I can is enjoy the show baby! He is going to charge this fanbase up to new levels. 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So, no one has reassured me that Daniels isn’t wearing #5. Someone please… PLEASE… reassure me.

Dude...not only is he wearing 5 (Tress Way changed numbers), he probably has a brand of headphone pajamas built around the number. Pressure makes haunted Indian curses.

Please don't make me watch Mariota! I wanna be wrong. Be indestructible, Jayden!

Like the least indestructible name ever. I wish he was named Truck Daniels. Even at 180 lbs, I could believe.

• Haha 3

so, what picks might be in play for a trade?

9, since the Bears only have like 4 picks, 12, since the Broncos probably won't be able to get their QB and are in a total rebuild and could use more picks, 23 if the Vikings don't swing a trade up so they can recoup some of the cost

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I’d rather them get a stud WR than be correct about a QB. The thought of them being stuck with Jones is delicious at least 

Nabers made a mediocre QB look great last year.

• Sad 1