Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know it looks like you are crazy to the doofuses, because of your fondness of Howell.

But you aren’t crazy.  All the sudden EB is dialing up intermediate routes for Jacoby that were few and far between for Sam.  Why?  I have no idea.  But it’s true.

I really pride myself on honesty in my evaluations and not just being a shill for guys I like. Howell has been horrendous the last month+. 

Some out of his control. Some in his control. Bad situation. But the damage has been done and he absolutely is happy footed, he is forcing passes and he isn’t reading the field.

But the play calling and effort has absolutely changed.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know it looks like you are crazy to the doofuses, because of your fondness of Howell.

But you aren’t crazy.  All the sudden EB is dialing up intermediate routes for Jacoby that were few and far between for Sam.  Why?  I have no idea.  But it’s true.

Don't you want to see what the offense looks like with Jacoby for an entire game?

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The easy answer is because Sam can’t run the plays. There is no conceivable reason EB would try to call worse plays for Sam. 

It’s not a coincidence. But there is no way it’s a conspiracy either. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

Even if we win, we play the 49er's and Cowboys the next couple weeks. I don't think our defense can stop those two teams.

Winning this game would be an utter disaster. There is no other way to word it. We have a legit chance at pick 2. IF WE LOSE THIS GAME.