Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Dolphins are Mammals

KDawg

11 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Looking at that view, I don't get what Curl is supposed to do. He goes right, he leaves Tyreek open. He goes left, he leaves the RB open. What's he supposed to do to cover 2 receivers on opposite sides of the field at the same time?

he has to move toward Hill on the snap. Even if Davis gets roasted, which he did, his initial move has to make Tua go to the RB there. 

https://panamajack.com/blogs/under-the-sea/7-reasons-dolphins-are-kind-of-jerks

Awful creatures.

Maybe @SoCalSkins was right and we should act like the Danes and mass murder and eat them.

3 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

I must have been hiding under a rock because I had no idea about that. If thats true then **** that guy cause I'm a firefighter myself lol

Long time ago.

• Haha 1

It's sad and unfortunate but other teams don't spend the week watching film preparing for us, they don't spend the week practicing diligently.

We're the team that the opposition spends the week planning kettle bell turkey dinner and roller coaster celebrations for.

• Like 1

Josh Harris said we might have to take a step back before we move forward.  Ha!  We are already in the very back!

Seriously, Howell will be on this team either as the starter or backup.  There are a few other keepers on cheap contracts.  We might be better off trading the few "stars" for draft capital.  At least, we should be mentally prepared for some of those type of changes

The dilemma to me about the draft -- especially watching SF today and Miami is the great teams have BOTH weapons galore AND a good enough offensive line.  Both things. Both SF and Miami have better weapons than they do an O line.

We need to fix the o line but we ALSO need game changing players.  So hence i am not off Marvin Harrison if they can draft him.  If they did, I'd go o line heavy after that and in FA.  I doubt though we get Harrison.  But he's not a luxury.  We don't have the multiple weapons that explosive offenses like Miami and SF have.  

This has got to be loads of fun for McDaniel, the Yale-educated, 40-year-old football savant who has at his disposal the talented Tagovailoa, the blazing Hill, third-year receiver Jaylen Waddle — Tagovailoa’s old teammate at Alabama — and a two-headed running back monster in Raheem Mostert and De’Von Achane. That combination is now 9-3 and averaging 32 points per game, just a smidgen behind Dallas for the top spot in the league.

“This offense is fun,” Tagovailoa said. “I think any offense is fun when you’re scoring a lot of points.”

Wonder what that’s like.

Miami is a threat to put up video game numbers every time it steps on the field. That’s because of the excessive talent at the skill positions and Tagovailoa’s maturation as a quarterback, sure. But it’s also because of the guy with the joystick. He is fortunate enough to have uncommon speed at his disposal. He is smart enough to use it, and do so creatively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/12/03/ron-rivera-mike-mcdaniel/

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, moondog said:

Well, at least I can smile about this: another week, another statless game for that ****ing bum chase young. What a scrub. Dude has more arrogance than RG3. Can’t wait to see him not get paid in FA. 

He's gonna win a ring in SF and then get paid.....life isn't fair but someone is gonna pay him. He made out big time by doing next to nothing. 

4 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

It looks like Cheeseman had another rough day at the office. Keep doing you thing Cheeseman. Until you're cut after the season.

You never spend a draft pick on a long snapper!  RR and Co. did.  You sign them as free agents and a cheaper price.  That's all we need to know about RR and Co. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Watch Kurls initial move on that play. He is so overrated. 

If he's doing his assignment that's on the coach.  It's a cover 1, so he's got the entire deep 3rd by himself with burners all over the field.  Good luck with that.  And not from nothing, they've got Davis lined up on Achane on the outside, which was the side he was shaded to, with Waddle also over there.  Somebody was scoring on that play no matter what.  

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

You never spend a draft pick on a long snapper!  RR and Co. did.  You sign them as free agents and a cheaper price.  That's all we need to know about RR and Co. 

They technically spent multiple picks cuz they traded up to get him.  Genius.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh you’re not gonna like this

Moses contract with Ravens: 3 years, $15 million 

Wylie contract with us: 3 years, $24 million 

They didn't let Moses go and replace him with Wylie though.  Moses went to the Jets first.  

58 minutes ago, redskinss said:

It's sad and unfortunate but other teams don't spend the week watching film preparing for us, they don't spend the week practicing diligently.

We're the team that the opposition spends the week planning kettle bell turkey dinner and roller coaster celebrations for.

I really though it was a canoe celebration, but when they pulled off the roller coaster, I was like, damn, that’s pretty good.

• Like 1