Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Dolphins are Mammals

KDawg

8 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So, my day was grocery shopping and attending an event in support of a friend.  I checked the score on ESPN occasionally.  I'm afraid to go back and re-read the game thread.

Here is a summary:

We can’t block or tackle and the Dolphins can do both things and also run.

Defense 💩💩💩

Offense 💩💩

OL (so 💩 they get special recognition)💩💩💩💩💩

Free Agency 💩💩💩

Coaching 💩💩💩

Draft 💩💩💩💩

Ron’s tenure and overall roster 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Like 3

Didn't see the game. Had a couple of places to be today.

Came home. Saw the score and some highlights (or lowlights rather). No reaction from me except an expected sigh.

The coaches are just riding the season out. Just going through the motions. The players know this and know things are going to be blown up and have seemingly quit.

Just four more games to go.

Merry Christmas, Everyone. 🎅🎄

3 minutes ago, Redd said:

Deserved because Ron has ignored what was a good offensive line.

His specialty as a defensive minded coach with all those first round draft picks…yeah.🫤

the irony is some defended some of the O line moves by saying more or less you can't build Rome in a day but look at how Ron elevated the secondary this off season. 

Not attacking those with that thought.  But clearly that hasn't aged well.  the secondary is as much of a joke as the O line is.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We cant even realistically get away from his contract this off season. What a mess. 

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

the irony is some defended some of the O line moves by saying more or less you can't build Rome in a day but look at how Ron elevated the secondary this off season. 

Not attacking those with that thought.  But clearly that hasn't aged well.  the secondary is as much of a joke as the O line is.

Paul is the cameraman. 

jhoemqcahijybznudvpd.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

I want to know whose decision was it to sign Wylie. Actually I don't, everyone better be gone anyways so it shouldn't matter.

Signing Wylie and that offensive line accomplished the task of ending the Rivera era. Similar to the booing of Tanya last year.  So cheers,  a new day is near!  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Watch Kurls initial move on that play. He is so overrated. 

Looking at that view, I don't get what Curl is supposed to do. He goes right, he leaves Tyreek open. He goes left, he leaves the RB open. What's he supposed to do to cover 2 receivers on opposite sides of the field at the same time?

• Like 3