Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Dolphins are Mammals

KDawg

Just now, zCommander said:

I went to NFL.com to look up the stats and even NFL.com was so embarrassed by this game that the stats don't even show up when you click on Stats all I see an add for a Dell laptop instead lol

They pulled the sales of all Commanders gear too 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Why is Tuddy riding the Dolphin like they friends?

Miami didn't get the memo. Assumed we were still enemies at 1pm Eastern today.

I'm not sure what the parrot has to do with anything, either. But here we are.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Naw, his wings aren't crossed and he doesn't have a smug face

That's asking a lot of a Ron Rivera parrot.

He does have that stoic ima say the same thing over and over again look on lock, though...

25 minutes ago, KDawg said:

giphy.gif

Is this game film of them feasting on our secondary?

We looked like anchovies out there today...

Edited by Renegade7

I mean we're gonna have to get rid of some serious pieces of this team, take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure..

Terry, isn't a #1 anymore, we love him, but he's wasting his time here. B Mitch on the post game show talked about how Miami probably schemed to take him out and they succeeded, meanwhile everyone in North America knew you had to stop Tyreek, and we failed miserably. That's what a true #1 does. You can't stop him no matter what you do. Terry deserves to be on a competitor and he might be near retirement by the time we get there.. But I think he's easier to move since his contract was only for a couple years

J.Allen and Payne. They were quiet again today, I get it, they are both playing hurt. If you can find a buyer who'll take on those contracts this should be seriously considered.. 2 elite DT's isn't fixing our defensive whoas. No turnovers forced again.. Just as bad at that category as last year, probably worse..

Offense: I feel we have to earn every yard we get. Sam had a bad day, another pick 6, didn't see any growth in the offense today. We're down 3 scores before they decide to wake up. Sounds like the Heinicke years... Han has 2 catches, is on pace to eclipse his rookie year but he will have played 5 more games to do it. And that's depressing.. No one is talking about him..

Its just depressing seeing so many teams who were as bad or worse than us when Ron took over too see how good they are now and we're kinda right where we were in too many aspects when this started...

Edited by Playaction2Sanders