Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Cowboys Week 12 Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

We know how it goes. When the darkest days are upon us. 6 turnovers. Losing to the biggest loser QB in the league. Fans on the ledge once again. Short week ready to get trounced by jack stacked Dallas who not long ago was like 15-0 against us. That's the game we win once every 10 years. JDR has no more ****s to give and keeps attacking at the LOS as he starts auditioning for his next job. EB is like a stock broker with 3 monitors of tickers trying to play the matrix. Dude needs to purge 2 of his play cards and get back to short passing and KC grade creativity to neuter the Dallas full assault pending on our beaten up Howell. Ron's indifferent and is merely a bystander at this point but will take full credit for the culture in the locker room, while he and JDR escaping with their jobs another week. Manders 21 Pukes 17.

Side note you closet gambling addicts bet your prop money on the over on every X receiver vs the Commanders every game. That bet probably still won last week despite Slayton getting injured in the first half, catching 4 for 82 yards and a TD. I did hear CD has a low ankle.

Edited by RandyHolt

Since we almost always choke on big games I'm 99% sure this will be an L.

But I'm always optimistic we beat Dallas.

I can't stand them and will never sit on a table with a Cowboys fan.

Happy turkey day. Normal work day over here. So maybe I'll open a can of cranberry jam and slader it on my turkey sandwich for y'all.

9 hours ago, Hdf561 said:

An absolute royal Ass kicking coming our way, but it ain’t gonna ruin my Turkey day. 

Jerry’s kids: 42

Commies: 18 

C'mon they wouldn't let us enjoy Thanksgiving like that. They'll keep it close. And Mount a comeback and have us thinking they'll pull it off. I'm thinking something like 35-31

We've had the Howell GWD to lead us to overtime (Eagles1)

We've had the Howell GTD to lead us to overtime but the defense folds(Seattle)

We've had the 2 Giants drives where we had a drop and an int (and before the int a drop on a pass that could have take Brown deep in their territory) 

We've had the Howell sack fumble kill the comeback(Eagles2)

We've had the missed FG and the next play a deep ball kill the comeback (Chicago)

I'm guessing that we show we can hang with them and it's not a beat down. Then something different from all these things above happens. Wouldn't surprise me if we looked great on offense but horrible on defense. And the talk is Dak vs Sam. 

XM Fantasy talk i just heard/sharing:

Sam is not absorbing as many sacks and has been incredible. Bad game for him is 17 fantasy points. Ball security & hits he takes are concerns. Tons of passing offense because our D cannot stop anyone. He'll have 40+ attempts tomorrow. Yeah not really a prediction I know. Maybe one day EB will shock the world.

Fantasy cheat codes, for entertainment purposes only:

• Sam has got to run (for presume life) vs Dallas. I presume that was a hint to take his rush yards over prop. He'll get his normal volume of passing.
  • TMC crushes man (and NFC East in general). Dallas runs 4th most man rate. A week to consider Jahan who is much better vs man. Bench him vs zone defenses.
  • If Gibson plays expect 7 targets, and eat into our shiny new all-down backs targets. Rivera told the show in preseason we would pass to backs.
  • Dak crushes man coverage. Commanders 6th lowest pressure rate and run lots of man. Washington front got lucky vs clown show DeVito who just tucked the ball and took sacks. Dak had 5 yards an attempt vs Carolina who runs zone heavy. Dak vs man heavy Giants the week before got 11.5 yd an attempt. Dak is going to crush us

My JDR cheat code? Full attack on Dak to start the game and make him pay for everyone loading up on him in DFS and start Sam instead like me. Yep, get a helmet on his chin early and get him to check out and head to dinner. Make him not want to stick his neck out and turtle the rest of the game.

Brees-hit.gif.e19d35c636fcb51524a7c9fbbad25157.gif

Edited by RandyHolt

I had to go back and edit my prediction.  Just when everyone else is zigging, I’m going to zag.  Perhaps I feel like it’s too good to be true that we won’t win another game and bolster our draft position.

Call me crazy.

Bienemy deploys a run heavy scheme to counter what Dallas would prefer to do and keep their offense off the field, leading Sam to a huge play-action bomb for 6 at some point.

Forbes turns Dak over.

Jamin Davis makes a big play.

KJ Henry with a strip sack and we actually recover it.

Commanders       26

Cowboys              17

Why?  

Because weird stuff happens.  Cowboys have been on fire and the Commanders look all but dead.  Cowboys near the top of the league in TO differential, and Commanders at the absolute bottom.  

It’s going to be weird, but it’s going to happen.

The suck will resume in December.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

Washington - 24

Dallas.          - 23

Closest  score:Week 1: Hdf561 

Week 2: Skinsfan1311 

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup

Week 7:88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Week 9: Est.1974, Catatonic, GOSKINS_08, DazedSkinsfan

Week 10: SkinsFTW

Week 11: skins island connection 

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Like 1

Dallas is playing lights out at home this year.  Scoring at least 30 in most games.  They also have a serious fire lit under them with the pressure to keep pace with an Eagles team that they could have beaten in Philly a few weeks ago.  

Our defense isn't collapsing, it has collapsed.  The talent there is marginal at best, even after all these years of building.  We don't have a LB worth a crap.  Davis is just a guy.  Mayo is...Mayo.  

The secondary is borderline embarrassing, and the D line is just not that good to begin with, and now has lost several players.  

The less said about the O line the better.   And I'm not a big fan of EB's offense and his ability or even refusal to play chess on Sundays with the opposing DC.  I don't want EB back.  Still not sure about Howell.  I'd bring in competition - QUALITY competition - in the offseason if it looks like we have the ability to do so via the draft, not some FA vet.

I believe the players no longer believe in these coaches; their play and their statements after games reveals as much.  We've seen this for close to three decades now, so we know what that looks like.  I think this gets out-of-hand at some point.  Maybe early.   

Cowboys 45

Redskins  13

Edited by Redwards

38 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I had to go back and edit my prediction.  Just when everyone else is zigging, I’m going to zag.  Perhaps I feel like it’s too good to be true that we won’t win another game and bolster our draft position.

Call me crazy.

Your crazy.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1