Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Cowboys Week 12 Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

Prediction?

I will be on my third slice of pie.

Should be cool enough for me to have a fire.

Annoying glare of sun blinding you in the gap of Jerruh World and blinding Sam Howell as the Manders struggle to cross mid-field

Score?  Bovine Cartel - 34  Commanders - 13

Try to have a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.

• Like 1

I bet we find a way to eke out a win.

This year we've played up to (or down to, sadly) the level of our competition, and I think we'll be pleasantly surprised at how they play on Thursday.

At the very worst, I don't expect it to be a blowout.  I think we'll show up for this one.

5 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

I hope we lose out from here on in.

But I worry that would cost Sam his job, and I don't want that...

After getting whipped by an atrocious team yesterday they will somehow make it competitive against a much better one in Dallas.  We play to the level of the competition, but the result is the same regardless…we lose.  

32-20 Dallas

They will enjoy a hot shower after the game though so that’s cool.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SkinsFanPA said:

How about a high-scoring battle, with Dallas emerging victorious, but Howell having a monster game on a national stage?  Wouldn't hurt draft status, but would also improve perceptions of Sam...

That'd be the ideal best case scenario. Basically a repeat of the Seahawks or Eagles games.

I hate Dallas,  I'm a old school fan from the 80s back when teams had to go through us to get to the super bowl, and we actually could beat the turds on a regular basis.  My hatred for Dallas is burned deep inside me.  If we win this game I know it messes up our draft position, and I am in full tank mode, but my stupid heart just can't stand to see us lose the the ****ing Cowboys....my prediction is, no way in hell does this team coached by these idiots stands a chance in hell...

Dallas 42

Us 17

**** Dallas

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1