Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, mhd24 said:

I could see us retaining the ST coach.  Our teams have been OK relatively speaking.

It is very difficult to bring in an entirely new staff. Definitely will be holdovers left on the coaching staff from Rivera's tenure. Probably more lower level guys maybe.

1 minute ago, Andre The Giant said:

I think this is definitely possible

bowing out two years in a row isn't a good look for Johnson IMO.  So if I had to give him the benefit of the doubt what would be a worse look -- getting shut out, turned down.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, spjunkies said:

I hold grudges. Hopefully Detroit goes 6-11 next season, I want nothing good for this spineless greedy tool.

I am holding onto this one tighter than a crackhead holds onto his pipe

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, lavar1156 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Body language expert has determined that Quinn is saying - "Job is in the bag, the guy they actually want prefers to stay in Detroit - I got this!  So long ****es"

4 minutes ago, DCF said:

If this is about money or us not wanting him, I'd like to hear Peters come out and say we decided to go with someone else. Only because this clown either wasted our time by leading us on and losing out on other potential candidates, or we weren't interested and he is now trying to make it sound like we lost out on him.

Why? Would just be a petty thing to do. Let it go. No need to burn any bridges. 

Whether he saw the writing on the wall or just decided to stay put, tells me he was not the right person for the job. Not enough confidence in himself it sounds like. You could not ask for a better setup than right here right now. I wanted him as much as anyone but time to move on and not look back at all. 

I do hope this does not mean Quinn is the front runner. But if he is, so be it. As I said before the team has a process and they are working the process. Need to give them the benifit of the doubt.

Just now, Idaho fan said:

BREAKING NEWS: Body language expert has determined that Quinn is saying - "Job is in the bag, the guy they actually want prefers to stay in Detroit - I got this!  So long ****es"

That look, I've had it before going through Dulles if that's the airport he was in.  Miserable airport.  

So Johnson interviews with the Seahawks yesterday. Clearly they were not enamored with him, or they would have offered him a job.

Its possible then that his first interview with us didn't go that well. Or he got the vibe he wasn't gonna get an offer from us. And since he knows the Seahawks are no longer into him, he decides to bow out.

• Like 1