Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure how I feel about this…  perhaps Harbs will want more control than Harris wants to assign to a HC… 

im fine passing if thats the case but hard to deny the pedigree and results. 

1 minute ago, bird_1972 said:

Yeah, I mean, don't we need to fire those characters before we hire a new GM?

I think its part of the nfl bylaws… cant even interview unless the position is open. But i could be wrong about that. 

• Like 1

I think it’s a great sign that Peters is taking the interview after turning down others last year.

Harris kept mentioning “Head of Football Operations”. Should we be viewing this a synonymous to GM? Or will the HOFO be one layer up?

Can’t help but to believe we’ll end up with:

Adam Peters HOFO/GM

Ben Johnson HC

Drake Maye QB

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Love it NFLChick but does Peters.  He's the Crown Jewel one would think as the GM at least it seems that way.  Personally, I think you strike gold twice with Peters as GM since no mention of Hortiz and MacDonald as HC.  No mention of him either but a DL coach as HC instead.  

Just wanted to get all these requests today in one place

HC:

Raheem Morris (LAR)

Anthony Weaver (BAL)

Ben Johnson (DET)

Aaron Glenn (DET)

Mike Macdonald (BAL)

GM/Football Ops:

Glenn Cook (CLE)

Ian Cunningham (CHI)

Mike Borgonzi (KC)

Adam Peters (SF)

Alec Halaby (PHI)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Lions will be one and done in playoffs.

Kinda scary to think that 9.9% thinks EB should be the next coach. While that number is small in comparison,  who in their right mind believes he would be a good head coach 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Kinda scary to think that 9.9% thinks EB should be the next coach. While that number is small in comparison,  who in their right mind believes he would be a good head coach 

Cooleyfan and his band of misfit Reddit toys

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, CommandB11 said:

Want to elaborate?

Did not draft Curry. Wanted to trade Klay for Kevin Love but Jerry West convinced him not too and completely failed by drafting James Wiseman and gave Poole a stupid as contract and is responsible for leaving the Warriors in the ****ty situation they are in now. 

Getting Kevin Durant was an anomaly for a salary cap point of view and Draymond was the one who reached out. 

im not convinced Bob Meyers is some executive genius. I don’t think he is a moron, probably somewhere in the middle 

2 hours ago, DWinzit said:

True, but Armani Rogers was the dude they were really stoked about. Hodges, eh and doesn't make me blink with his loss

They were especially stoked about him but they were selling the full package of TEs -- Hodges definitely among them.  If I could have a dollar about how many times I heard he has freakish size and ability I'd be a rich dude.

• Haha 1