Week 2: Skinsfan1311

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup 

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup 

Week7:88Comrade2000

Edited by Spearfeather

On 10/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

Btw, I think we should have a second "alternate" gameday thread every week where people can only post images.  

Kindof like the Manningcast alternative to Joe and Troy.  

I think it would be EPIC.

DAMN.  I'm going to miss the game, or most of it, because I'm officiating a swim meet, tossing out 7 year olds and making them cry.  So I won't be able to start the gif thread this week. 

But I think I'm going to for the Patriots game.  

If somebody else wants to, please be my guest. It would be hysterical to look through a thread of only images while watching the game to see people's reactions...

12 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Even during all Dans year's I have never been so ready for a season to be over as early as this season. I just want the season done so we can see what plans Josh has for the team. He dropped the first bomb with Eugene Shen.Many more moves to make. 

Maybe once the team is mathmatically eliminated he will hire his GM. Likley let the entire coaching staff go at end of season but there may be a few soles the new GM likes or asks to interview for certain positions. 

Said the same myself. I have no enthusiasm towards this season left. Aside from tracking Howell’s development I guess. 

• Like 2

I think this game might be a win. I can't shake the feeling. The OL shake ups, which I think will lead to more run plays and if we feed BRob, I think we can thrive. 

I also think it's about time we stop forcing man on a defense that thrives on zone and we'll look better. Eagles are beatable right now.

31 Us

30 Them.

I know how unpredictable the NFL is so always bet want to predict a Manders win but think 2 more losses are in the cards. We haven't had a proper meltdown here because we eeked by Atlanta to help minimize the insanity.

That all said you will see Howell get designed runs. Finally. Just teach him to slide. You will see Rodriguez in the first half unless the BRobber gets going early. EB will try to involve Jahan early but it will be TMC with the big game. Larsen holds up the OL by himself and keeps Sam under 6.5 sacks on the day. AB and Swift will feast despite 3 turnovers from Jalen my ass Hurtz en route to a 31-27 triumph over our Mangroves. 

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2023 at 4:36 PM, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Wheels are coming off. Terry is taking diplomatic shots at the coaches. Allen is ranting and raving. There’s no fake midseason surge coming. 

PHI 26

WSH 8

Iggles force a safety at some point 

4pm Sunday

1dM.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:39 AM, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This game has all the makings of the game where the wheels officially fall off.  A lot of hands on hips and head shaking, yelling on the sidelines, all of that.  

Eagles      34

Ders          6

All the while Rivera standing there with his arms folded.

On 10/27/2023 at 5:44 PM, Koolblue13 said:

And continues to come to work Ala Tom Coughlin. 

And George Costanza

• Haha 3

I'm having a child's birthday party at my house today, been running around since 6am trying to get everything ready. Last week I had to go to a bar and watch (I don't drink) for a friend's bday and I'm very strict about missing games. I haven't missed a game in over eight years and I like to watch alone and online in the gameday thread, I make a very big deal about not missing/being left alone and everyone who knows me knows that I'm like that. If the game is on, don't knock on my door, don't call or text, I will not answer, not even during halftime.

All that being said, I don't give a **** about this game or this team right now. The NYG game left a sour taste in my mouth that this team hasn't left before and there have been some bad games. I think I might be done with this team, at least until Rivera is gone. The others were right, anything Rivera does is moot, loser is gone anyways.

3 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Those holes are much too fine:

image.jpeg.c002294ccfc36bd70a833a19ef8286d5.jpeg

That hole isn't big enough either, does anyone remember the link for "goatse"?

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 12:01 PM, Dan T. said:

Discouraging downward trend the last couple of weeks coupled with the unfortunate timing of facing a tough Philadephia team intent on proving th

Hah. Just kidding.

Commanders 74, Eagles 3.

I officiated a high school football game Friday.  The final score was 73-0.  

I was so hoping the losing team would kick a field goal and the winning team would go for 2 after their final touchdown.

(BTW, the score was 54-0 at the half. Ugly.)

• Haha 1