Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Philadelphia Week Eight Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

image.png.22611afffa38d5bd2972fbfaf18b8d6c.png vs. image.png.cd1b9f7c6f239b934a01506a6453f03b.png

Well, a win yesterday, combined with an Eagles loss last night,  would have at least made things a little more interesting. The Eagles having a fairly tough schedule ahead of them.

Howell has now been sacked 40 times.

Hurts by contrast,  has only been sacked 17.

Only the Bengals, Jets, and Vikings have fewer rushing attempts than Washington. 

Could get ugly quick.

Edited by Spearfeather

Our OL will push their DT's back with ease and control the game through the run game up the middle.

Our defensive blitzing scheme will destroy all that the Eagles offense can throw at us

Commanders take command of the game and hang on to an easy 36 - 12 victory

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Our OL will push their DT's back with ease and control the game through the run game up the middle.

Our defensive blitzing scheme will destroy all that the Eagles offense can throw at us

Did ChatGPT transpose Eagles and Commanders?

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

Doesn’t mean we can’t win

Yes it does.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

In other news, scarlet Johansen and Jennifer Lawrence agreed to have a threesome with me. 😬

Philly 35

Washington 14

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I’m a glass half full guy. Problem is someone has dropped the glass!

So am I, normally. I threw the glass against the wall during the Bears game.

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This game has all the makings of the game where the wheels officially fall off.  A lot of hands on hips and head shaking, yelling on the sidelines, all of that.  

Eagles      34

Ders          6

How the hell do we score 6?

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | 9b14ddb7 | 紗

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Hurts apparently has a bad wheel. Maybe Nick S decides to go with Mariota against us and save Jalen for the upcoming murderers row they have after us.

They could have Mariota play D Lineman and he'd probably end up with a couple sacks.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Josh will be pissed after seeing the stadium full of Eagles fans and our performance. He will Decide a change needs to be made now. 

Given the number of Eagles fans that will be in attendance, Josh should just have Sixers swag be the giveaway item at the entrance this week.

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

See these are the types of games the Commando's win.  And they have proven they can play the Eagles fairly tight.  The public will be all over the Eagles.  Magically our D line will perform better than they have all year causing Hurts to throw a couple of uncharacteristic INT's, something he has already done this year prior to yesterday's game.  Might be Forbes 1st pick 6.   And miraculously EB will adjust and call more slants, screens, and Sam will look vastly improved, as RR gloats over the "young man's quick learning curve."   And Dotson will catch the game winner and cry in his post-game interview.  And us fans will be drawn back in until the next game.

24 - Commanders

17 - Eagles

I know we took them into OT in the other game, but this one is gonna be different.  This is going to be ugly.  The Eagles are going to show that the last game was the best we are gonna do against them this year.  Wheels are real loose right now, and they're coming off this game, I think.  

IMO, Ron just might be one of the worst coaches in football.  He's freaking horrible in this era of his exceedingly mediocre coaching career.  I think Ron has or is currently losing the team.  Same goes for EB.  Terry is pissed.  Jon Allen is pissed.  And both likely speak for many more on the team.  Ron is nothing short of a dead man walking.  I knew this was going to be the case all year.   Many of us knew it.  The last vestiges of Dan Snyder have yet to be purged, and they still haunt this team.  They will be exorcised in the coming months.  If Harris is as smart as we believe he is, then he's already got the GM search underway or he has now given orders for that particular operation to commence.

It's always darkest before the dawn, but the dawn isn't coming this season.  It's about to get pitch black for this professionally mediocre regime.  

Eagles 37

Skins   10

Edited by Redwards