Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Philadelphia Week Eight Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

After the Bears and Giants, my almost serious prediction is that RV gets canned after a blowout loss. In reality, this team will compete just enough to keep me invested in watching the entire game to a squeaky loss, whilst getting blotto, and I won't remember burning my memorabilia in the fireplace.

34-13 Eagles… easily a blow out on the field and in the stands attendance wise… AJ Brown will torch any DB that lines up against him that gets thrown out to him but Devonte Smith might have another huge game at FedEx like he did last season, either or hopefully after this game being 3-5 Ron gets relieved of his duties…..

4 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

34-13 Eagles… easily a blow out on the field and in the stands attendance wise… AJ Brown will torch any DB that lines up against him that gets thrown out to him but Devonte Smith might have another huge game at FedEx like he did last season, either or hopefully after this game being 3-5 Ron gets relieved of his duties…..

Might make the Monday Night Massacre look like the Monday Night Massage.

• Like 1

24-21 ... good guys. 

Sam only gets sacked 4 times because EB designs a plan to keep him up right. 

Jahan, makes big play that proves to be pivotal. 

Chase gets another two sacks. 

Fields Hurts has a horrible day by his standards. 

Edited by gortiz

Just now, gortiz said:

24-21 ... good guys. 

Fields has a horrible day by his standards. 

Might fare better if Hurts has a bad day.

2 minutes ago, gortiz said:

24-21 ... good guys. 

Fields has a horrible day by his standards. 

The Office Drugs GIF - The Office Drugs Drugs Are Bad - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 3

I haven't missed a game in almost a decade, I think I might pass on this one. Having a child's birthday party at my house and even though I can watch it...I have an exit ramp not to watch, I might take it. It's all pointless, if we win, thats bad. If we lose, who wants to watch this team suck again? Well, I don't mind watch a team that loses, you can't win them all. However, you can't ask me to invest my time in a bunch of quitters, don't really care what happens. I'm checked out.

RR: "I believe our young guys held out well against the defending NFC champions. Those guys have a good veteran group, best I've ever seen, and the way I look at it our guys will get there with some more years under their belt. I believe that. This is a process. We stick with it, and we'll be up there with anyone in the NFL."

Edited by BurgundyBooger
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

RR: "I believe our young guys held out well against the defending NFC champions. Those guys have a good veteran group, best I've ever seen, and the way I look at it our guys will get there with some more years under their belt. I believe that. This is a process. We stick with it, and we'll be up there with anyone in the NFL."

That's so dangerously close to exactly what Rivera would say "lolol"

• Haha 1

I assume that this will be a full-on "What kind of ****ery is this?" game in either one direction or the other.

Either the Commanders play out of their minds and win like 27-20 or lose by 40 with lots of defensive backs pointing at each other as Eagles going running by them.

This team is either going to keep vague feelings of hope alive deep into the season before finishing 8-9. Or they are going 5-12.