Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

I'm worried this might be the real us. We are poor to mediocre and apart from flashes we don't seem to be going anywhere. We look a poor team with poor coaching at the moment. But there are also teams just as bad or worse than us which equates to us drafting 14-18 after a 7-10 6-11 finish. Its hard to build a team like that. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Ron has to go. Its year FOUR and youre getting routed by two bottom five teams and needed fourth quarter comebacks to barely beat two other bottom five teams.

He’s toast. End of the season it will be a clean out. 

It’s hard to evaluate some of the roster given how bad the coaching is.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Remember when Ron Rivera was fired from Carolina after losing at home to that horrendous 2019 Redskins team?

Now maybe those who thought that was a good hire can see why it was a complete joke to hire this clown.

At least he won't be around for much longer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hdf561 said:

I’m out on Sam Howell it ain’t all on him but he doesn’t have franchise QB talent. 

I don't believe he's a franchise QB that can take you to the show and elevate those around him.  I really like Sam, but to me, he's not that guy.  However, I do believe he's a better QB than what he has shown today and what our abysmal O line has allowed him to show.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cougs said:

At this point I think it’s time to bench Sam. Not because he has been bad but because this line is awful. If this keeps going he is going to get broken. If he already isn’t. 

Nah. We need to see what the kid is made of. New front office and coaching staff is coming in the off season. 

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This team is like Red Bull and meth for a team asleep at the wheel.  Just look at the energy from a 1-5 trash squad and we look like a fat, slow division 3 squad.

we’re too embarrassing for other bad teams to even consider allowing themselves to be seen losing to

edit: this may be the ugliest sentence I’ve ever written but it technically makes sense 

Edited by Conn
  • Sad 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Tyrod Taylor:

10/14 for 163 yards and 2 TD's

Frikin pathetic. Period. 

Yep I'm still waiting. 

Still waiting for a (non rookie) QB to look bad against us. 

Can't remember the last time it happened with this defense. 

• Like 1