Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

I mean, every sack has been in a known passing situation after an idiotic run. 

The only way this offense can stay out of sack situations is to throw the ball on every play and hope you complete enough on 1st and 2nd to stay out of 3rd and long.

Never run on second and long.  

I’m absolutely starting to doubt EB at this point.  But for the opposite reason of everybody else.  

• Like 3

Just now, NoVaSkins21 said:

Probably lose this week, get smoked by Philly next week.  They might win a division game this year

Don't worry our guys will win the week 18 meaningless game vs Dallas. When they have nothing to play for pushing our 8th pick down to 13

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Martindale schooling Bieniemy so far 

Logan Paulsen who is if anything typically is a homer who works for the team more or less last season the Giants coaches schooled ours

We are half way through the second quarter and I have no idea what the offensive game plan is. 

I’m honestly not sure EB does either.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Conn said:

A fair critique of the situation. I posted a pretty harsh review of EB’s offense this past week and I stand by it. If Howell develops into the guy, it won’t be due to any help from the much-talked-about OC.  EB was our biggest story this offseason and seems like any random replacement-level playcaller. 

Yeh, I'm still pretty positive about Howell, and I think he may even be deserving of accolades like "remarkable" for how well he is doing under the limitations put upon him here.  Sill growing pains of course and how he "ends up" during his time here is up in the air (pun intended).

• Like 4

Didn't Howell have a massive problem his senior year taking sacks that everybody blamed on him losing his offensive line?

It's starting to look like it's much more of a Howell problem than offensive line problem, the pace we're on is so historically bad that it feels like it's gotta be both but it feels like its more quarterback than line related.

Far too often Howell looks like a squirrel trying to cross a busy street.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 2