Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We needed to hit Dotson on that wide open pass. I mean he was WIDE open. Jesus man. Howell does some good things but he just has too many of these terrible misses. Then on back to back plays we get lost yards and a drop.

Its so easy to beat this offense. All out blitz every play because our OL can't hold up at all so every throw is rushed because we don't scheme up quick hitting passes to beat blitzes easily.

Pretty hard to stay in the game when the opposing team is promised 30 points against this overrated defense. But I feel you. 

Edited by jservs7

Just now, Warhead36 said:

When was the last time we had an individual dominate a game the way DJ Moore did tonight? 

we haven’t had a coaching staff that exploits matchups in my lifetime so, probably never 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Honestly, I’m not that upset.  The whole Bears team is now injured, we are healthy and Sam is learning and doing very well.  I want the entire coaching staff fired before they ruin Sam.  That won’t happen if we win a lot of games.  I’ll save my money for next season’s games.

Just now, dyst said:

What a bad mix of front office, coaching and players. It’s just a bad mix. That’s all that can be said.

It all needs to be torn apart and rebuilt from scratch. 

If I'm Harris I let it be known that everyone on the roster is on the trade block(except for guys whom we can't trade because it would accelerate their cap hits). 

Not one single coach, scout, trainer, FO person etc should keep their job.

• Like 1