Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

Just now, YourWish is MyCommanders said:

I get it, there’s a lot of issue with the line, Sam can do better as well…the line and him need to do better collectively.

You won’t see me saying otherwise. But every time I see “throw it away” I laugh. He doesn’t have time to throw it away. He is to blame for the bad decisions. 100%. But he can’t just throw it away every play. The OL is bad. I’ve been saying bottom three. It might be the worst in football. 

• Like 4

I don't care about the field goal, getting a total shutout would be total humiliation, which sucks for an owner's 3rd game owning the team.

Team sucks though. Howell has 1 year to get his head on straight. He's getting Ramsey'ed before we'll ever find out whether he actually has any talent or not.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, HogsVa7 said:

We might have a great d line and all but our oline is going to get Howell killed. This is what happens when you ignore to draft or go hard in Free Agency for offensive lineman. 

4 first round picks on dline and not a single one on offensive line is the type of team building that wouldn't even work in Madden in rookie mode...

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

I don't care about the field goal, getting a total shutout would be total humiliation, which sucks for an owner's 3rd game owning the team.

Team sucks though. Howell has 1 year to get his head on straight. He's getting Ramsey'ed before we'll ever find out whether he actually has any talent or not.

Good QBs don’t get scared by bad surrounding casts. Only bad QBs do. If Howell ends up sucking it’s because he sucks. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You won’t see me saying otherwise. But every time I see “throw it away” I laugh. He doesn’t have time to throw it away. He is to blame for the bad decisions. 100%. But he can’t just throw it away every play. The OL is bad. I’ve been saying bottom three. It might be the worst in football. 

I’m just pissed and want to see better from the unit. Sam is trying to make something happen when there is no time to throw. I get it from his stand point. I would have some serious words for the offensive line after this game if I were Sam. As a coach, I would have some things to say to Sam as well.