Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

The talent on the O’line is what it is. Nothing much that can be done about that until offseason. 

But we have to rethink protection generally - TEs/backs/chipping etc and also have a big conversation about play calling and protecting the young QB by what is called and when. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Conn said:

think the last Far Cry game I played was 4, nothing against them I just haven’t played any of the newer ones. Right now for me it’s Starfield and Baldur’s Gate 3. RPG heaven  

sigh… as a PS5 owner, I don’t have access to Starfield. I’ll live vicariously through your enjoyment of the game :) 

…At least until I impulsively purchase an Xbox series X. 

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

The talent on the O’line is what it is. Nothing much that can be done about that until offseason. 

But we have to rethink protection generally - TEs/backs/chipping etc and also have a big conversation about play calling and protecting the young QB by what is called and when. 

If Howell isn’t going to release the ball on schedule in quick game yet, they need to do a lot more to protect him.  

And that’s not just call more runs.  Just game plan in general.  

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

but we got us a scheme and Howell’s got legs.  Koolblue and I were on a frigging island (KB literally) in August while everyone else was anointing EB as the next HC and “you’re an idiot, don’t worry about the O-line, who needs an O-line when ol EB has a scheme and Sammy will just do a Fran Tarkenton imitation all season”

yeah, here ya go.  The record setting pace scheme…..

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Lol we can dog him all we want but he’s undoubted the best qb we’ve had since the late 80s early 90s….it’s been fun trading picks and drafting qbs since hes left.

That ain’t sayin’ a whole hell of a lot.  

Edited by Catatonic

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

sigh… as a PS5 owner, I don’t have access to Starfield. I’ll live vicariously through your enjoyment of the game :) 

…At least until I impulsively purchase an Xbox series X. 

Play it on your phone or a pc. Hell, buy an XSS for cheap and you’re good to go.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

And about 5 people give or take on this board and I’ll bet will hear from some of them soon that the pressure was almost all on Howell 

Yeah I kinda let you and KDawg and Conn and others handle those guys.

Sam on the podium, sounds just like he does after wins.  I love this kid.

• Like 2