Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If Howell isn’t going to release the ball on schedule in quick game yet, they need to do a lot more to protect him.  

And that’s not just call more runs.  Just game plan in general.  

Run some more outside zone and let’s see some waggle play action of it to some easy high low half field reads. Get Sam off the spot 7 yards behind center - because that’s where the defense are meeting right now. 

What happened to the screen game today as well. Let get some of that in to slow the pass rush. 

• Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

And about 5 people give or take on this board and I’ll bet will hear from some of them soon that the pressure was almost all on Howell 

Not me.  OL was putrid.  

Howell had his hand in some of it.  Rough game.  

But the OL gave up a lot too.  

My concern is he gets Patrick Ramseyed before he develops the ability to get the ball out on time. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Redd said:

Play it on your phone or a pc. Hell, buy an XSS for cheap and you’re good to go.

:) fair. I’m still banking on Microsoft “modifying” their exclusive deal with Bethesda, and allowing games to eventually be released on all platforms. 

Not happening anytime soon, most likely.

Despite my significant other’s lament, I might have to justify purchasing another gaming console. I’ll continue to buy cat food and litter, to assuage her. Everyone wins 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

3 games in and NOW this mother****er wants to evaluate the online. What happened in the summer when they had mini camp, training camp and preseason. Get this ****ty ass coach outta here. ALWAYS playing, strategizing reactively 

To be fair he spent the first 2 games evaluating Cheeseman.  Dude is busy. 

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

3 games in and NOW this mother****er wants to evaluate the online. What happened in the summer when they had mini camp, training camp and preseason. Get this ****ty ass coach outta here. ALWAYS playing, strategizing reactively 

Welcome to the dark side.  We’ve all known this for months, but lack of aggression and foresight will be the ultimate downfall of the season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

:) fair. I’m still banking on Microsoft “modifying” their exclusive deal with Bethesda, and allowing games to eventually be released on all platforms. 

Not happening anytime soon, most likely.

Despite my significant other’s lament, I might have to justify purchasing another gaming console. I’ll continue to buy cat food and litter, to assuage her. Everyone wins 

At least not on Playstation.

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

All right, enough wallowing, I just hope Sam's okay.

Hopefully we get Philly ****y and punch 'em in the dick repeatedly next week.

I did a cursory review of NFL rules. “Dick punching” is technically allowed. The action is only officially penalized and fine’d from a Urologist( based on your health insurance).

Let the “dick punching” commence.

• Haha 2

Pressured on 80% of drop backs. That’s unacceptable.

Oline and offensive coaches need to get their asses handed to them on Monday. Film review will be ugly. 

Sam had a couple on him, at least one was on Robinson and we missed Thomas on chips. But list of this falls on the O’line and to some extent a failure to protect both the O’line and Sam via play calling.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, MartinC said:

Pressured on 80% of drop backs. That’s unacceptable.

Oline and offensive coaches need to get their asses handed to them on Monday. Film review will be ugly. 

Sam had a couple on him, at least one was on Robinson and we missed Thomas on chips. But list of this falls on the O’line and to some extent a failure to protect both the O’line and Sam via play calling.

80%. let’s assume the worst and assume that 25% of those are on Howell. And I don’t think that’s the case. But let’s just play devil’s advocate. 

The rest is on the OL. I think Sam Howell is getting worse than being Patrick Ramsey’d 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1