Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Miami is elite, maybe better then the Bills.  What are we saying here then, to be clear?

Are you comparing Tiki to Gibson talent-wise???

Can you please breathe into this breathalyzer first???

Maybe go look at each of their first 4 years in the NFL. Quick glance tells me Gibson is better already. Of course Tiki had a QB throwing to him. I will now go have an alcoholic beverage. Be nice to see Gibby do nine years like Tiki though.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You don’t necessarily have to cut Gibson, but he has to be bumped down to RB3. 

True, he doesn't have to be cut, but he is going to find himself more and more playing the position of bench warmer if he doesn't fix those butterfingers. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Miami is elite, maybe better then the Bills.  What are we saying here then, to be clear?

I dont care how elite they are, 70 points is absurd.  If an elite offense can do that on them, a not elite offense scoring less than half that doesn't seem that impressive.

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Bears are now down 31-0 with 1 minute left in the first half. Fields looks like he’s won a “Make a wish’ and his choice was ‘Play QB for the Bears’.

Perspective. 

It's truly impressive how laughably bad the Bears entire organization has become.

At least nobody broke into our stadium and stole stuff this week.. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

It's truly impressive how laughably bad the Bears entire organization has become.

At least nobody broke into our stadium and stole stuff this week.. :ols:

That was an awful penalty call on KC 

Mahomes is hurt on a late hit on the QB

The things is we as fans always seem to get ahead of ourselves.

We start 2-0 and we start thinking bigger things and the team has a game like this and we crash hard down to earth.

That's what makes us fans. :815:

But we aren't going to revert back to the hopes and the possibilities of the Gibbs glory years simply because Dan Snyder left. It will take a lot more to undo his damage.

Hopefully Harris is up to it.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Bears are now down 31-0 with 1 minute left in the first half. Fields looks like he’s won a “Make a wish’ and his choice was ‘Play QB for the Bears’.

Perspective. 

My fantasy QBs are Howell and Fields. 

I have already submitted my declaration of defeat for the season. 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

True, he doesn't have to be cut, but he is going to find himself more and more playing the position of bench warmer if he doesn't fix those butterfingers. 

I mean, how many chances does he get though? He was on strike 3 last year. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Maybe go look at each of their first 4 years in the NFL. Quick glance tells me Gibson is better already. Of course Tiki had a QB throwing to him. I will now go have an alcoholic beverage. Be nice to see Gibby do nine years like Tiki though.

I see your stats, I believe we should be honest about context here.

You're comparing stats knowing Tiki missed far more games then Gibson did his 1st four years.

Are you saying Gibson is better then Tiki is because of is 1st four years?  Tiki was in rookie of the year convo, had three straight pro-bowls and an AP All-Pro season at some point in his career.  Tiki was the starter for that 2000 Super Bowl team the same age Gibson isn't even the starter on a team that got curbstomped today and might sneak into the playoffs at best this year. 

26 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I dont care how elite they are, 70 points is absurd.  If an elite offense can do that on them, a not elite offense scoring less than half that doesn't seem that impressive.

We scored 35 points, I don't care who that's against, plenty of bad offenses that couldn't or won't score that much on Denver this year.

70 points is abnomal, hasn't happened since the 60s, stop acting like that might happen again when more good teams play them this year.

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Chiefs replaced Wylie with Jawan Taylor at RT. They gave him $60M guaranteed.

He was just benched at half time of week 3. Getting good OTs is hard.

need to sit wylie and playlucus or scott. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We scored 35 points, I don't care who that's against, plenty of bad offenses that couldn't or won't score that much on Denver this year.

70 points is abnomal, hasn't happened since the 60s, stop acting like that might happen again when more good teams play them this year.

KC could get 80 today

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Chill, its mid-3rd and they have 41...they'd have to try and get 80 when they don't need to, talkin doubling their points in less then half the game when already blowing them out.

See why that's not normal?

I understand completely - but Chicago is so bad it could happen

• Like 1