Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

I hope y’all are not surprised. I said it week 1 this is still a bad football team, who only has wins over 2 bad football teams. Anytime we play someone halfway competent it’s going to be like this. 

Some son good stuff out of the D but you have to score points to win in the NFL, period. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

6 minutes ago, Conn said:

He’s just not that good of a player, I don’t see where the what-coulda-been even is. If he wasn’t a fumbler? Even without that he’s barely above replacement level as a RB and pass catcher. Almost every team has at least one Gibson or someone better than him. 

We've never really used him properly.  Get him in space, on LBs and safeties and let him go.  Spent the first 2 years trying to make him John Riggins, then the last 2 not getting him the ball in places where he can use his skill set.  I still think there's something there, just for somebody else.

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

There is no reason to take swim in the Dead Sea after this type of lashing.

Let me put it in another way: We are not winning the game. You take out the QB if you have a chance to win. This is now just a practice game for Howell with good players on the opposing team, aka Bills D. Practice makes you better. 

Edited by zCommander