Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think there is stuff open here and there but it has to be right in rhythm.  Open is position.  So the ball would need to come out before the cut.  

I think if you had an experienced Howell vs a 4th game Howell, this game looks massively different even if everything else is equal.  

I don’t think so. I think the turnovers are different in that scenario but our OL is legit a bottom 3 unit.

1 minute ago, Conn said:

After that play he’s been pressured on about 80% of dropbacks. Some of it, he’s holding the ball. But that’s horrendous 

It’s awful. 

One thing which is missing is moving Howell off the spot so he’s in a different spot.  

More than running more, I’d like to see them move Howell more. 

• Like 2

How do teams get over that hump and actually become good? We have 4 first round picks on the defensive line. We have a 1st round pick LB and a 1 round pick CB but we can’t really change the game defensively.

On offense we have Terry, Curtis, Jahan and Gibson. Someone should be open every play - if not then what the hell is all the hype about regarding the “playmakers” this team has.

If the plays aren’t working then coaching needs to adjust.

• Like 1

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Trent, Brandon, Moses, please come back 😓

And Wylie being on this team is squarely on EB. he ****ed up the move, royally. 

Not Moses lol. That guy's signature move was drive killing false starts.