FireCoach() 

Rebuild = Rebuild + 1

Hope = Hope - 1

Loop

2 minutes ago, Bifflog said:

Hey at least we have now commented this part out:

//if (this.Owner == "Dan Snyder")
        //{
            //throw new InvalidOwnerException("Fatal Error!!!: Owner is a useless dip****!");
        //}

Actually it should be:

Sub CheckOwner()
    If Me.Owner = "Dan Snyder" Then
        Throw New InvalidOwnerException("Fatal Error!!!: Owner is a useless dip****!")
    End If
End Sub

• Like 2

I forgot, this obligatory CheckCowboysDelusion function.

Sub CheckCowboysDelusion()
    If Me.fansAreDelusional AndAlso isDakStillQuarterback Then
        Dim redirectUrl As String = "https://es.redskins.com/topic/194888-the-cowboys/"
        Dim methodCallMessage As String = "Just Wait, be patient, Don't Rush it, Don't Push it. what can go wrong, will go wrong!"
        ask.StephenASmith(methodCallMessage)
        Throw New JerrahKnowsWhatHesDoingException("Yes, Dallas and its fans still think they are winning the Super Bowl this year. Do they realize Dak Prescott is still their Quarterback?", redirectUrl, methodCallMessage)
    End If

' Return True if the conditions were not met
End Sub

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

In programmer parlance:

Dim HeadCoachIsAss as Boolean

Set HeadCoachIsAss = True

Do While HeadCoachIsAss=True

FireCoach() 

Rebuild = Rebuild + 1

Hope = Hope - 1

Loop

4 hours ago, Bifflog said:

Hey at least we have now commented this part out:

//if (this.Owner == "Dan Snyder")
        //{
            //throw new InvalidOwnerException("Fatal Error!!!: Owner is a useless dip****!");
        //}

4 hours ago, Veretax said:

Actually it should be:

Sub CheckOwner()
    If Me.Owner = "Dan Snyder" Then
        Throw New InvalidOwnerException("Fatal Error!!!: Owner is a useless dip****!")
    End If
End Sub

4 hours ago, Veretax said:

I forgot, this obligatory CheckCowboysDelusion function.

Sub CheckCowboysDelusion()
    If Me.fansAreDelusional AndAlso isDakStillQuarterback Then
        Dim redirectUrl As String = "https://es.redskins.com/topic/194888-the-cowboys/"
        Dim methodCallMessage As String = "Just Wait, be patient, Don't Rush it, Don't Push it. what can go wrong, will go wrong!"
        ask.StephenASmith(methodCallMessage)
        Throw New JerrahKnowsWhatHesDoingException("Yes, Dallas and its fans still think they are winning the Super Bowl this year. Do they realize Dak Prescott is still their Quarterback?", redirectUrl, methodCallMessage)
    End If

' Return True if the conditions were not met
End Sub

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

So glad Chase Young is out of here.  His dad is delusional.  If he doesn't perform for the 49ers then they will not hold on to him very long.

I appreciate that someone in Management/Ownership woke up and did the right move.  Chase did not earn his high place in the draft.

His results speak for themselves.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

His dad is delusional.

i hear people saying its natural for a dad to be bias with this son ... i get that, but he was not doing that. 

dude is DELUSIONAL.  And a fool.   I could not believe my ears.  He said Chase is like Deion Sanders and he takes away a whole half of the field? WHAT? 

6 hours ago, gortiz said:

i hear people saying its natural for a dad to be bias with this son ... i get that, but he was not doing that. 

dude is DELUSIONAL.  And a fool.   I could not believe my ears.  He said Chase is like Deion Sanders and he takes away a whole half of the field? WHAT? 

This seems pretty common with the families of athletes, that their kid is the best thing since sliced bread. Being confident is one thing, but Deion didn't take plays off...they talked a lot on the Junkies this morning about how Chase would stop running if the play was too far away from him, and sometimes would just run in a straight line without the OL forcing him outside.

Maybe he took away a whole half of the field...in 8th grade.

• Like 1

Just now, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

This seems pretty common with the families of athletes, that their kid is the best thing since sliced bread. Being confident is one thing, but Deion didn't take plays off...they talked a lot on the Junkies this morning about how Chase would stop running if the play was too far away from him, and sometimes would just run in a straight line without the OL forcing him outside.

Maybe he took away a whole half of the field...in 8th grade.

My dad was the opposite. He'd always tell me what I did wrong or could work on...which in fairness was a lot of stuff "lolol." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, Conn said:

💪

I'm sure that conversation sounded a lot like this:

RON: What??!? Trade Sweat and Young?? They're the anchors of this 31st-rated defense! How could trading them be of value?

SHEN: Let me put it this way. If you trade both of them now, you will still have value inside your wallet.

RON: Huh?

SHEN: Meaning you'll still have money.

RON: I don't get it.

SHEN: That's right, and you won't be getting any MORE money if you don't trade Sweat and Young. Catching my drift? Am I being obtuse? Capiche?

RON: (yells into phone) GET SWEAT AND YOUNG OUTTA HERE!!

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, profusion said:

You don't have to be an analytics guru to see the value in these trades. Kind of telling that it had to be the new guy to explain the obvious.

I took it more as comparing value across different offers