Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome New Owner Josh Harris

Dan T.

Does not matter at all what kind of leadership capabilities he has. All he needs to do is hire people to lead. 

That said, there was plenty of cringe in last night’s interview. But as long as he’s not there creating a toxic work environment like his predecessor, I’ll take it. 

They've got Magic to handle all the public appearance junk.  That'll leave Josh to do all his behind-the-scenes magic. 

But when ownership is called upon to shake some hands, you damn well know who they're gonna send out there...

• Thumb up 1

I am extremely grateful and excited about your arrival Mr. Harris. I've been a fan for 62 years and am still holding up pretty decent. I'm so glad I survived the previous years and made it to see this change for a better future for the franchise that all we ES' ers love so much.

For us, this is the much needed dawn of a new era.  Welcome! :1386::815:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, RVAskins said:

To be fair, Joe Buck was talking with his hands. Harris was probably hoping the interview was coming to an end wanted to shake his hand and leave.

He was just waving those big sweaty hands in front of him all night like that....cant blame a guy for just wanting to grab it and shake it a little. Just a little shake is enough. 

• Haha 2

OMG!!!! What [REDACTED] name are we talking about. Is it [REDACTED] who threw a horrible ball? Is it [REDACTED] who survived breast cancer? Is it [REDACTED] who flopped on the field during a play and recently called out other players as the problem. Is it [REDACTED] who used to own the team?

Fan Since a Fetus’s mind is going to mush. Oh no! Fan Since a Fetus has been listening to too much Eric Bienemy. Oh No! Fan Since A Fetus’s Hank Hill size butt is starting to wiggle. Ba Donka Donk ba Donna donk.

Welcome Josh Harris! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Listening to Buffalo sports talk radio on this the other day. After reviewing the tape, slo-mo and stills, the consensus was Joe Buck was at fault. 😂

WNY and Southern Ontario fans probably hate anything Cowboys/Joe Buck-related as much as we do... 🤣

• Thumb up 1