Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome New Owner Josh Harris

Dan T.

7 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Not sure where to put this but just wondering when Goodell will release the MJW Report. I'm not holding my breath.  

I think you know all you’re going to know. They won’t release the full report. They updated us with their “additional” findings. You won’t hear any thing else about it is my guess.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Eagles fans hated Gannon for wasting their talent on defense and then taking the Cards job behind closed doors, before the superbowl, which a lot of people blame for their tanking it. Anyway, it's nice to see hardcore Zorny vibes from another franchise. Enjoy.

I got chills watching that.  How did you drive here?  The car?  A bus?  they got to use those lines for the next Rocky-Creed movie?

• Haha 5

That guy dumped Charisma in character creation, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a coach look so out of his depth and like a poser so fast. Including Jim Zorn. Nathaniel Hackett from the Broncos was bad but this is nuclear threat levels of negative gravitas 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

That guy dumped Charisma in character creation, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a coach look so out of his depth and like a poser so fast. Including Jim Zorn. Nathaniel Hackett from the Broncos was bad but this is nuclear threat levels of negative gravitas 

Sounds like somebody "took the bus" to ES today.  :ols: 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We better beat the crap out of Arizona. I want a shutout.

We haven't shut out an opponent since 1991.  If there was ever a time to break that streak, this would be it.  If we can't shut out the Cardinals, that streak might go on for another 32 years, hahaha.

• Like 1