Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A new new start! All things Josh Harris and new ownership group.

MartinC

26 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Well, this was from before I think. Monumental Sports bought the local NBCS and their contract with the team wasn't renewed then. So, that stuff was ending unless new ownership cuts a new deal.

Gotcha, I don’t keep up with the local media rights type stuff bc I’m not local, that makes sense 

• Like 1

Loved this guy. One of my very first posts here in like ‘08 or whatever was an indignant rant towards someone who didn’t like Sellers that much lmao. Probably one of you ****s who’s still here vexing me to this day. 

• Haha 9

25 minutes ago, Conn said:

Loved this guy. One of my very first posts here in like ‘08 or whatever was an indignant rant towards someone who didn’t like Sellers that much lmao. Probably one of you ****s who’s still here vexing me to this day. 

Ngl it was probably me

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, profusion said:

Wow, Don Geronimo. There's a name I haven't heard in a while. Always the shock jock, I guess.

I was sad when I went to the channel 9 website and saw his face pop up because I thought he'd reached the end of his days.

I was pretty surprised when I read it was only because he's still acting sophomoric as he approaches his 70's. SMH

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ancient times

I took my 15 year old to get new soccer cleats a while back, and when I pointed out a pair he said “Nah, they look like they’re from the 1900’s”…. 

Edited by skinny21
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

It’s refreshing to have a fresh start, man. It really makes you feel a positive vibe and energy.

and then there’s the Colts. Irsay says RBs shouldn’t be paid more. Jonathan Taylor requests a trade. 

what we have is a cause and effect: bad owner, bad decisions, bad outcomes. Something we know well.

This ownership group is going to get some leeway, hopefully they take advantage of this.

Though, the fact they haven’t launched Tuddy into orbit is a strike :ols:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It’s refreshing to have a fresh start, man. It really makes you feel a positive vibe and energy.

and then there’s the Colts. Irsay says RBs shouldn’t be paid more. Jonathan Taylor requests a trade. 

what we have is a cause and effect: bad owner, bad decisions, bad outcomes. Something we know well.

This ownership group is going to get some leeway, hopefully they take advantage of this.

Though, the fact they haven’t launched Tuddy into orbit is a strike :ols:

The little pork chop is starting to grow on me...

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1