Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A new new start! All things Josh Harris and new ownership group.

MartinC

I’m about to lock the thread on Snyder selling the team. Let’s put a fork in that topic and the whole Snyder era. 

The King (moron) is dead, long live the King. 

It’s OK to make reference to Snyders ownership in this thread but try to make it in the context of making a point or contrasting about what Harris is (or may) be thinking or doing. 

Let’s try to look to the future not wallow in the past! 

EDIT. Note do NOT get into any conversations or speculation around the name change unless there is any actual news or development around that topic.  

We don’t want to clutter this thread up with back and forth on any possible options around a change. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 14

Can we not lock the other thread, though?  Just a request. I get that not everyone wants to talk about Dan, but just don't open the thread.  He hasn't been gone yet a week, and we endured for decades, can we at least dance on the grave for a while?  Seems pretty premature to be locked. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

5 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Can we not lock the other thread, though?  Just a request. I get that not everyone wants to talk about Dan, but just don't open the thread.  He hasn't been gone yet a week, and we endured for decades, can we at least dance on the grave for a while?  Seems pretty premature to be locked. 

He’s gone. Thankfully that hell is over - let’s look forward.

I get the urge to dance on his grave (although going to said grave with several billion dollars probably makes this all tolerable from Snyders perspective!) but the future is now!

Just now, NoVaSkins21 said:

I myself like the new thread with the new owner's name with the turd's name not affiliated with this franchise anymore

Exactly!!

• Like 8
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Since Harris and Co. have officially taken over, I have to imagine that he's already had conversations with Rivera and the FO about his expectations for them, the team, and the season, etc

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall. 

• Like 3

Fantastic.

My dad knew Josh Harris' dad.  They were both orthodontists and they were in an orthodontic study group back in the dad.  His name was Jacob, known as Jake and was a very good man.   Hopefully this past onto his son as well.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

And hopefully this entire coaching staff and FO next season. Love to see what a creative young up and coming DC could do with this defense.

I'm pretty convinced that's gonna happen too but there's still a large part of me that wants to see Ron succeed because I like and respect him so much.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Think he can play right tackle?

With Dodgers money we can just 3-D print one

Pretty pathetic, really, when you hear abt the state that team HQ is in. Not hard to understand why things are so bad. Idc hiw much you get paid, or what job you do, if the place you go to work resembles a rundown bowling alley from the '90s, it's going to affect your job. All the little things matter 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Man, Snyder and Heinicke gone in the same offseason. What a dream come true.

Not only is Josh Harris an unbelievable upgrade over Snyder, but he also throws a far better deep ball than Heinicke ever could. It's crazy.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I wanna see what he can do w some of Magics Dodgers money  👀 

Magic is going to show up on the field on Day 1 of training camp and start winging Dodger Dogs in every direction.

I can't wait.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Since Harris and Co. have officially taken over, I have to imagine that he's already had conversations with Rivera and the FO about his expectations for them, the team, and the season, etc

I think he will but he probably hasn’t yet. He didn’t become owner until late Thursday . Hardly, anytime to chat.

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

I'm pretty convinced that's gonna happen too but there's still a large part of me that wants to see Ron succeed because I like and respect him so much.

Sure, if you like winning games 17-16 or losing them 28-6. Ron is simply too old school to understand that QBs dominate now and not defense and running the ball...unless you have a decent lead which this team rarely does.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1